It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Thanks for these updates. :)
Small changes in my schedule - because Donis can't stream on Monday next week, I will do the whole playthrough of Kholat on stream starting from 6 PM GMT. On Tuesday, at 8 PM GMT, I will do a second stream of Lucius.

Have a relaxed Sunday :)
Today's schedule:
SUNDAY, August 9th:
5pm GMT / 1pm EDT / 10am PDT: STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic II with GeordyJones
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Blackguards 2 with Mike of ScreamingJoypad
Post edited August 09, 2015 by Piranjade
outstarwalker:
Piranjade:
Thanks for the updates! Unfortunately the update for today came a bit late. ;)
Piranjade:
eiii: Thanks for the updates! Unfortunately the update for today came a bit late. ;)
We're working on an entire new approach to schedule so both we can stream things we like and you guys will be well-informed about what's going on. Soon! :)
Tomorrow:

WEDNESDAY, August 12th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: OlliOlli2: The Kurwaning (NC-17) with JudasIscariot
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Celestian Tales: Old North with Piranjade
8pm GMT: Heroes of Stars and 8Bits: Heroes of Might & Magic III with Outstar and Memories in 8bit
Post edited August 12, 2015 by Piranjade
outstarwalker: We're working on an entire new approach to schedule so both we can stream things we like and you guys will be well-informed about what's going on. Soon! :)
Sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it doesn't require another login or registration.

Piranjade: 10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Heroes of Stars and 8Bits: Heroes of Might & Magic III with Outstar and Memories in 8bit
Will you play a multiplayer match? Although I'm a little bit disappointed about HoMM3 given that it's considered the best of the series by so many people I would like to see the multiplayer mode in action. Never tried it in any HoMM game.
outstarwalker: We're working on an entire new approach to schedule so both we can stream things we like and you guys will be well-informed about what's going on. Soon! :)
Oh? Too bad you can't say, huh? :D

eiii: Will you play a multiplayer match? Although I'm a little bit disappointed about HoMM3 given that it's considered the best of the series by so many people I would like to see the multiplayer mode in action. Never tried it in any HoMM game.
It's all about preferences. Homm3 is considerate as best, but some folks prefer 5, or even 4, which is consider lowest of all homm of old (series after the 5-2, tribes of east, are generally hated, I think). But maybe to 4-5 will be for you? Or even 1 or 2? So I would say to check all of them, because one man's trash... also works the other way. ;)
I'll stream Celestian Tales: Old North today at 8pm CEST on GOGcom's twitch and you can choose the character I'll use.

here: http://strawpoll.me/5189486

I also attach a picture so that you at least know what they look like.
Attachments:
eiii: Will you play a multiplayer match? Although I'm a little bit disappointed about HoMM3 given that it's considered the best of the series by so many people I would like to see the multiplayer mode in action. Never tried it in any HoMM game.
We will play a coop match, as 8bit has no idea about the game - take it as a training :)
HoMM4 is best with most definite design, gameplay and polished formula, also last game by original devs however HoMM3 is more popular.

Looks like Aria is getting all the votes for cute/noble look. ;P
Post edited August 12, 2015 by HenitoKisou
HenitoKisou: HoMM4 is best with most definite design, gameplay and polished formula, also last game by original devs however HoMM3 is more popular.

Which is a bit of a pity as I find Lucienne's story (well, what I have seen of it so far) pretty interesting.
Piranjade: Which is a bit of a pity as I find Lucienne's story (well, what I have seen of it so far) pretty interesting.
I am sorry then, Piran, but I'm also Team Aria. :D

outstarwalker: We will play a coop match, as 8bit has no idea about the game - take it as a training :)
Oh, I totaly forgot Chris was asking about the game (like someone who never played it, I mean)... Will you be geordying today then, Outstar? :D

HenitoKisou: HoMM4 is best with most definite design, gameplay and polished formula, also last game by original devs however HoMM3 is more popular.

Agruable - I think some of unit desings (KFC Phoenix? Or was it Thunder Bird now? Can't remember...), and some, more or less, strange designs. I like it thought, so I'm in minority that thinks HoMM4 a good game. :) And the music is simply the best, from all the series. I love the chorus and the atmosphere, especially in 'land themes' is just brilliant.
GOG.com: 10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Heroes of Stars and Bits: Heroes of Might &amp; Magic III with Outstar and Memories in 8bit
Piranjade: 8pm GMT: Heroes of Stars and 8Bits: Heroes of Might & Magic III with Outstar and Memories in 8bit
8 or 10pm? Who's correct here? I assume Piranjade, as usual, right?

Edit: Looks like Piranjade indeed had the right time.

outstarwalker: We will play a coop match, as 8bit has no idea about the game - take it as a training :)
I'm a pro now, I've won my first HoMM3 scenario! (on easy mode with a lot of scam saving :P)
I'll watch and enjoy your stream nevertheless to get more game tips and tricks. :D
Post edited August 12, 2015 by eiii
Whoa, a Linux stream!

Good Old Linux: Space Pirates and Zombies with... with....

?

:P
(I'm excited about this one!)