It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
ShadowWulfe: I would watch if I had time. Too much content for me to ever hope to catch up on. I wonder how many viewers they have on average.
On an average day, the viewer count is between 50 and 150, I would say. During the Insomnia stream we averaged around 500 for the first day, and by the end were around 250 - 300 I think.

Though others will have different opinions I'm sure, for me the GOG.com Twitch stream is just something to put on to be entertained for a few hours while interacting with a great group of people in chat. You'll exhaust yourself if you try an follow all the streams, or to catch up on ones you've missed. For me it's like shows back in the early days of television, if you missed it, you missed it and it wasn't worth worrying about.

Stop in some time, say hi to the nice people in chat, and you'll have a good time!
Flaose: ... You'll exhaust yourself if you try an follow all the streams, or to catch up on ones you've missed...
hehe, true true ;) I'm really tired lately, have to blame GOGTwitch ;)
Flaose: ... You'll exhaust yourself if you try an follow all the streams, or to catch up on ones you've missed...
cyboff: hehe, true true ;) I'm really tired lately, have to blame GOGTwitch ;)
I always miss them. :l
I keep forgetting to watch them even when I'm at my computer.
I guess streaming just isn't for me. :l
Spinorial: As long as it's not Carl...
JudasIscariot: Don't give me ideas >.>
Here's one more: change the NA times to daylight savings regime.
Why http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom doesn't work at all right now? It's just a blank page with small Twitch logo in the middle and that's it. WTF!?
rejzor: Why http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom doesn't work at all right now? It's just a blank page with small Twitch logo in the middle and that's it. WTF!?
I have the same problem, tried different browsers on different machines. I don't know what's going on, must be a problem on Twitch's end, if you search "Outstar" sometimes it finds her live stream but most of the times it just doesn't return any search results.
Just for future reference. :D
Attachments:
Nognix: Just for future reference. :D
I shall save this :D Thanks!
I wonder if us, the community, can give some game suggestions for Twitch streams.
I'm asking this since I though it was mindblowing to check the twitch channel on a sudden day and see someone playing the first Rayman! :)
FOUR release streams?

2k confirmed.
vicklemos: I wonder if us, the community, can give some game suggestions for Twitch streams.
I'm asking this since I though it was mindblowing to check the twitch channel on a sudden day and see someone playing the first Rayman! :)
Feel free to leave your suggestions here, if you like :)
opticq: FOUR release streams?

2k confirmed.
I (we) wish, but "release streams" are not restricted to the same day, it can be anything from the last week. So it's more like "recent release".

2k confirmed.
rodrolliv: I (we) wish, but "release streams" are not restricted to the same day, it can be anything from the last week. So it's more like "recent release".
That maybe so, but we know GOG has something big planned as Ciris hinted
Post edited March 19, 2015 by opticq

2k confirmed.
rodrolliv: I (we) wish, but "release streams" are not restricted to the same day, it can be anything from the last week. So it's more like "recent release".
Just to add to the confusion, "my" release stream is Oceanhorn. :-D
There you go:

THURSDAY, March 19th, RELEASE STREAMS :
5pm GMT / 1pm EDT / 10am PDT: Outlaws + Handful of Missions with MegaPiemanPHD
7pm GMT / 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT: Oceanhorn: Monsters of Uncharted Seas with Piranjade
9pm GMT / 5pm EDT / 2pm PDT: Loom with GeordyJones
11pm GMT / 7pm EDT / 4pm PDT: Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders with Flaose
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge with Flaose