It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
yyahoo: She mentioned early on that she was using the HD mod.
Thanks! Then I'll give it a try. Hopefully the mod doesn't make problems under wine.

yyahoo: Edit2: And now she mentioned that she would be playing Neo Scavenger tomorrow.
That's a bad replacement! :P

But I saw there's another HoMM3 stream next week. :)
outstarwalker:
eiii: Unfortunately I missed the beginning of your HoMM3 stream today as there wasn't a stream announced at this time. So I don't know it you said anything about the game installation and what map you were playing.

How did you change the game resolution? Have you installed the HD mod (or any other mods) to play the game?

I was waiting for your stream tomorrow:
GOG.com: WEDNESDAY, July 22nd:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Heroes of Might &amp; Magic III with Outstar
eiii: Will there still be another HoMM3 stream tomorrow or is this cancelled?
Sorry for the late reply! I use HD mod to launch it in widescreen and I'm playing basic Long Live the Queen campaign right now. Next Heroes stream (100%) on Wednesday, 8 PM GMT.
outstarwalker: Sorry for the late reply! I use HD mod to launch it in widescreen and I'm playing basic Long Live the Queen campaign right now. Next Heroes stream (100%) on Wednesday, 8 PM GMT.
Thanks! I've re-downloaded your video now to watch it completely and already saw that I apparently started the game with the wrong campaign. ;) Why aren't the campaigns in the game ordered by their release date? ^^

Unfortunately I have problems with the HD mod under wine. Have to fiddle around with the lots of options to make it work maybe. Do you play in HD or HD+ mode? HD+ mode changes the game-play if I understand it correctly, right?
Op got updated again!
And the Lands of Lore stream on Monday is a triple feature even!
outstarwalker: Sorry for the late reply! I use HD mod to launch it in widescreen and I'm playing basic Long Live the Queen campaign right now. Next Heroes stream (100%) on Wednesday, 8 PM GMT.
eiii: Thanks! I've re-downloaded your video now to watch it completely and already saw that I apparently started the game with the wrong campaign. ;) Why aren't the campaigns in the game ordered by their release date? ^^

Unfortunately I have problems with the HD mod under wine. Have to fiddle around with the lots of options to make it work maybe. Do you play in HD or HD+ mode? HD+ mode changes the game-play if I understand it correctly, right?
This is my current HD patch launcher setup:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2v32bmw.jpg

Note that I play in windowed mode in resolution smaller than my native (1920x1080) as this is the best setup for streaming. It works with fullscreen, too. :)

I'm not sure what HD+ does, maybe the extra tweaks like 3 spell columns in spellbook instead of 2. Someone on Polish forums wrote that it "shows the exact number of units in guarding armies" but that's not true, I can't really see any big difference between my gameplay and original one - besides, of course, the neat widescreen mode. :)
outstarwalker: This is my current HD patch launcher setup:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2v32bmw.jpg

Note that I play in windowed mode in resolution smaller than my native (1920x1080) as this is the best setup for streaming. It works with fullscreen, too. :)
I've got the mouse buttons working with HD mod under wine. I had to disable some wine settings. Strange that this is only required for the HD mod. The original game doesn't have these problems. Anyway, it seems to work nicely now.

Thanks for the screen shot with your settings!
Update: as developers are still working on improving co-op in Breach and Clear, instead of that I will play Broken Age from weekly staff picks, continuing the gameplay I started with Tim Schafer (but as I will cover Shay's path from the very beginning, it's still good for those who don't know the story :) )

Also, I moved my Heroes III stream to tomorrow, 8 PM GMT, as I will stream fresh release on Wednesday with developers.

Vlad is moving his regular Tuesday slot to 6 PM GMT, so tomorrow first Vlad, then me! :)

Cheers!
Post edited July 27, 2015 by outstarwalker
So, what happened to today's release stream? It appears GOG's Twitch is off the air, even though it was supposed to be broadcasting right now...
yyahoo:
Classicor lost his voice and Memoriesin8bit took his place in schedule, leaving the current one, so the stream festa starts 4pm GMT now.
yyahoo:
Bethezer: Classicor lost his voice and Memoriesin8bit took his place in schedule, leaving the current one, so the stream festa starts 4pm GMT now.
Thanks for the update!
yyahoo: So, what happened to today's release stream? It appears GOG's Twitch is off the air, even though it was supposed to be broadcasting right now...
No release today so no (surprise) release stream?

The other release streams today are announced with games already released earlier this week.

Bethezer: Classicor lost his voice and Memoriesin8bit took his place in schedule, leaving the current one, so the stream festa starts 4pm GMT now.
Oh, hopefully he gets well soon. And thanks for the update!
Post edited July 31, 2015 by eiii
Hey everybody,

sorry for screwing with friday´s schedule like that. Not sure when it will be updated, but I have moved my planed friday stream to monday after my *other* promotional thing, which basically means you´ll have to endure my singing ´n stuff for a total of 4 hours on monday :) 1 Streamer, 2 streams, 3 games, 4 hours... why did I agree to do this again??? XD
GOG.com: MONDAY, August 3rd:
2pm GMT / 10pm EDT / 7am PDT: PROMO STREAM with Classicor
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Spellforce 2 with Outstar
First HoMM, now Spellforce. :) I like your current game choices, Outstar.

Classicor: Not sure when it will be updated, but I have moved my planed friday stream to monday after my *other* promotional thing, which basically means you´ll have to endure my singing ´n stuff for a total of 4 hours on monday :) 1 Streamer, 2 streams, 3 games, 4 hours... why did I agree to do this again??? XD
So you take the 2pm and the 4pm slot, right?

Anything planned for the 6pm slot?
Post edited August 02, 2015 by eiii
GOG.com: MONDAY, August 3rd:
2pm GMT / 10pm EDT / 7am PDT: PROMO STREAM with Classicor
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Spellforce 2 with Outstar
eiii: First HoMM, now Spellforce. :) I like your current game choices, Outstar.

Classicor: Not sure when it will be updated, but I have moved my planed friday stream to monday after my *other* promotional thing, which basically means you´ll have to endure my singing ´n stuff for a total of 4 hours on monday :) 1 Streamer, 2 streams, 3 games, 4 hours... why did I agree to do this again??? XD
eiii: So you take the 2pm and the 4pm slot, right?

Anything planned for the 6pm slot?
[
Excactly, its 2 PM promo stream with me and Etherlords 1&2, then 4 pm promo stream with Eador Genesis. After that, I do believe Donis continues his Witcher series.
Post edited August 03, 2015 by Classicor
Classicor:
So we need Piranjade to the resque, to fix opening post... wait, what? You are streaming ETHERLORDS?! Ow yiiis~!