It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
vicklemos: Whoa, a Linux stream!

Good Old Linux: Space Pirates and Zombies with... with....

?

:P
(I'm excited about this one!)
with "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" aka Memoriesin8Bit. :-)
vicklemos: Whoa, a Linux stream!

Good Old Linux: Space Pirates and Zombies with... with....

?

:P
(I'm excited about this one!)
Piranjade: with "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" aka Memoriesin8Bit. :-)
heh I knew it!
Thanks for the info and have a great weekend promo stream, sir :)
work
Post edited August 13, 2015 by Stalkerleshiy
eiii: Sounds interesting, I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it doesn't require another login or registration.
I´m confused - how/why would us woprking on our streaming schedule require you to register somewhere? We are currently working on an improved and more reliable time table for the streams with increased dependability and information in regards to streams being cancelled, delayed or shuffled around; for the viewers it´s still just tuning in and enjoying the show - only that you will get more content to watch, and in a more reliable manner :D
Hey guys, Piranjade can't stream today unfortunately, so I'm jumping in to stream Neverwinter Nights at 6 PM GMT.
Have a great day everyone!
outstarwalker: Hey guys, Piranjade can't stream today unfortunately, so I'm jumping in to stream Neverwinter Nights at 6 PM GMT.
Is that a promo stream? :>

@Piran:
I don't know why you can't stream but please - come back soon. D:
outstarwalker: Hey guys, Piranjade can't stream today unfortunately, so I'm jumping in to stream Neverwinter Nights at 6 PM GMT.
Bethezer: Is that a promo stream? :>

@Piran:
No, it's a totally spontaneous non-promo stream, sorry :D
And she will for sure, we can't function well without our streaming mom! ;_;
Bethezer: Is that a promo stream? :>

@Piran:
I'll be back, no worries. *hugs*
Guys, GeordyJones won't stream with us anymore. I will make an official statement on 6 PM GMT Neverwinter Nights stream today.

I will edit this post with weekend schedule as soon as we will cover it!
Piranjade:
I'm not sure if I understand your tweet correctly... but please do when you're 100% you can. Take care, Piran. :)

outstarwalker: Guys, GeordyJones won't stream with us anymore. I will make an official statement on 6 PM GMT Neverwinter Nights stream today.
Now that's a punch in the gutter... Well, I'll wait for official statement, but... Thank you for you time here, Geordy. I hope you will come back someday, if this would be possible.
What? But he said nothing on his FTL stream yesterday :(
The announcement is here: http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/10920649

And the schedule for weekend:

Saturday
4 PM - Outstar with Heroes of Might and Magic IV
6 PM - Memoriesin8bit with Not a Hero
8 PM - Vlad with Saturday Spooky Show
10 PM - Classicor with RPG Night and pizza!

Sunday
2 PM - Outstar with Creative Stream: Speedpainting of Might and Magic
4 PM - Memoriesin8bit with OlliOlli
6 PM - Piranjade and E_a - Crypt of the Necrodancer co-op
8 PM GMT - ScreamingJoypad, Memoriesin8bit, Donis and Outstar in Victor Vran co-op
Yup, I´m back from my break, and there will be a new classic RPG game night tonight - and I´m currently looking for suggestions for the game to play :) I´m half tempted to continue Ultima6, but turning that into a whole series would take forever - foooorever.

So, any suggestions? :D
Classicor: Yup, I´m back from my break, and there will be a new classic RPG game night tonight - and I´m currently looking for suggestions for the game to play :) I´m half tempted to continue Ultima6, but turning that into a whole series would take forever - foooorever.

I would love to see Neverwinter Nights or Icewind Dale. RPGs are always time consuming though, at least the old ones. I can easily spend a few hours just creating characters.
Classicor: Yup, I´m back from my break, and there will be a new classic RPG game night tonight - and I´m currently looking for suggestions for the game to play :) I´m half tempted to continue Ultima6, but turning that into a whole series would take forever - foooorever.

amund: I would love to see Neverwinter Nights or Icewind Dale. RPGs are always time consuming though, at least the old ones. I can easily spend a few hours just creating characters.
Ture, haracter creation is sooo important... even though I have to say since i don´t min-max my stats, I can save some time there :)