It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The old schedule's final week at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our birthday celebrations! Now that we have cleaned up the confetti and finished what remained of the cake, we are back to work on an all-new version of our channel, and along with it - a new schedule.

In the meantime, activity continues buzzing over at Twitch.tv/GOGcom - below the widget is the schedule until the end of this week, when the change is expected to happen!

Don't want to remember it all? Stay up-to-date and follow our dedicated Twitter: @GOGcomTwitch to get news of when we're live and what's up with the Stream Team or simply follow the channel to get notified when we go live.

<div class="embedded_video twitch-video">
<object class="embedded_video__file" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="472" width="775" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=gogcom" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=gogcom&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object>
</div>

FRIDAY, September 25th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent with MegapiemanPHD
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: RELEASE STREAM: Puzzle Agent 2 with donis
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Duke Nukem II with Flaose
10pm GMT / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT: Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirate's Cove Adventure Pack with Classicor
12am GMT / 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT: Odallus: The Dark Call with Pantsless Shorts

SATURDAY, September 26th:
4pm GMT / 12pm EDT / 9am PDT: WEEKEND PROMO: Darksiders 2 with donis
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: DOUBLE FEATURE: The Saturday Spooky Show: SOMA with Vlad of The Weekend Slice

SUNDAY, September 27th:
6pm GMT / 2pm EDT / 11am PDT: Game of Thrones with Outstar (as Khaleesi)
8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT: Victor Vran co-op! with donis and Memories in 8bit

Twitch.tv/GOGcom is a one-of-a-kind variety channel with great games, classic and new, streamed daily by passionate gamers of the GOG.com community, game devs, guest stars, and sometimes even GOG.com staff. Join us for the stream and follow the channel for many, many more!

Want to stream? We've made contacting us more effective - simply fill out this Google Form with your name, a link to your channel, and some other info on your gaming habits and we might just invite you to a stream or ten!

Want to see more *now*? Check out our Twitch.tv/GOGcom video archive!
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Ciris
Well, people who were there yesterday at the beginning of Memoriesin8bit's stream now know about one of the (great, fantastic, awesome, amazing) things that'll happen next Tuesday.
Piranjade: Well, people who were there yesterday at the beginning of Memoriesin8bit's stream now know about one of the (great, fantastic, awesome, amazing) things that'll happen next Tuesday.
CD Project/GOG should ask Mat to create Witcher 3 trailer, he can create hype as hell :D
During Dust stream?
That might be insane idea but maybe this will be Dust (Pył) from Optimus Nexus?
-cough-
Oh my, this bad cold.
Piranjade: -cough-
Oh my, this bad cold.
Oh, interesting! So this will be some sort of Twitch streamer battle royale? :D
Piranjade: -cough-
Oh my, this bad cold.
SCPM: Oh, interesting! So this will be some sort of Twitch streamer battle royale? :D
indeed. Right after witcher 3
Due to timezones being difficult and the devs having an AMA MegapiemanPHD will stream Chroma Squad already from 5 pm GMT to 7 pm GMT - which means the stream starts in 3 minutes!
Get on twitch, people!

Then I'll play Oceanhorn for an hour to fill the time until the wonderful Flaose continues with our regular schedule at 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT and plays STAR WARS: Dark Forces.
Piranjade directed me to here for this but I would like to see someone streaming Evil Genius and Star Wars Rebellion. :)
We have another Star Wars stream going on right now:
STAR WARS: Rebel Assault I + II with Flaose
http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
Hey guys, go watch Unreal Tournament ! It's the bestest stream so far!!!! :D http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom
Especially the reactions. But poor Piranjade. :(
most epic twitch stream ever of the streamer deathmatch Unreal Tournament. shout out to matcatplays for an outstanding job hosting as commentator and organizer of the event, and Outstarwalker for the profile pics.

it was a hoot and I know everyone had a great time.

DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!
Here here!

Even as a dedicated SinglePlayer-type, would really enjoy more of this kind of thing from the GoG.com regular streamers.

...and who knows, maybe some of the more active forumites setting up & Twitching their own GoG Game Little Leagues.

Now that would even beat (alright - most) TV :)
Thanks, guys! It was a ton of fun!
Flaose: Thanks, guys! It was a ton of fun!
not ton, tons :D really awesome funny event, I think one of kind on the Twitch so far! :D
Thanks all the streamers for great fun, and special kudos to MatCat for his commentary, this was a blast! :D