It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll take beyond divinity
Lord_Kane: I'll take beyond divinity
Granted :)

========================
To all: Just Deponia 1 is left......more might be added later, albeit a smaller amount of games if I do so. =================================================

Update: 2 more games added to the OP post(round 2) in a small sub-round
Post edited November 30, 2019 by GameRager
May I request System Shock 2?
I would like System Shock 1, please! :)
RedFireGaming: May I request System Shock 2?
Granted and I hope you enjoy it :)

Ilan14: I would like System Shock 1, please! :)
Ditto.....enjoy and have a happy holiday season.
Post edited November 30, 2019 by GameRager
RedFireGaming: May I request System Shock 2?
GameRager: Granted and I hope you enjoy it :)
I will! As soon as I finish the first one, I'm playing this co-op with my brother.

Ilan14: I would like System Shock 1, please! :)
You've chosen well.
RedFireGaming: I will! As soon as I finish the first one, I'm playing this co-op with my brother.
Note there is a thread in the subforums that links to a site with guides on how to get the game(SS2) mod ready(For Fan Missions, other mods) and to fix some bugs. If you ever need help lemme know.

(I am also doing let's plays of those games and FMs as well, btw)

RedFireGaming: You've chosen well.
low rated
Are there any freebies left?!?!? lol
richlind33: Are there any freebies left?!?!? lol
Just Deponia 1, until I get paid on the 3rd and buy a couple more before the sales close out.

Then I will likely updoot the OP post with the new titles(if any), and wait around a bit to see if there are any takers(before going off to pay bills/shop/etc).

(Aside: Deponia 1 seems to be getting no love, sadly....even Beyond Divinity got snapped up first o.0)
low rated
A new round is coming a benefactor helped out and donated

Shogo Mobile Armor Division Gameplay Vid

and

system shock 1 and 2 (No gameplay vid)
Post edited December 01, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
low rated
richlind33: Are there any freebies left?!?!? lol
GameRager: Just Deponia 1, until I get paid on the 3rd and buy a couple more before the sales close out.

Then I will likely updoot the OP post with the new titles(if any), and wait around a bit to see if there are any takers(before going off to pay bills/shop/etc).

(Aside: Deponia 1 seems to be getting no love, sadly....even Beyond Divinity got snapped up first o.0)
Have you played Deponia?
richlind33: Have you played Deponia?
I finished all 4 chapters of Deponia. Nice game =)
richlind33: Have you played Deponia?
Mostly, I have it here and on steam(plus like games 2 and 3 here).

I like the protag's humor and wit, and snarkiness...I also like the setting and graphics & some of the other characters.

It has many star wars nods and other references to other things.
Post edited December 01, 2019 by GameRager
Can i claim - Shogo: Mobile Armor Division?

i saw the vid, looks good :)
Persival2207: Can i claim - Shogo: Mobile Armor Division?

i saw the vid, looks good :)
Yes you may.....you need to add me as a friend by accepting my friend request and/or change your PM settings to allow friends to Pm you first, though. :)
=============================

(To all: He claimed it and said thanks instead of saying it here....that game is now claimed and the list updated. Any unclaimed games after the 4th or so will go to the finkleroy giveaway most likely)
==============================
Post edited December 01, 2019 by GameRager