It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
sanscript: Just wanted to drop in and say Happy Cyber Monday to everyone!!!

*I'll send you a PM shortly*

EOL
Got ya...will wait for it.

And have a nice day as well btw.
Is Witcher 3 still up for grabs?
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: Is Witcher 3 still up for grabs?
Yes....do you want it? Remember that that is your limit(though any unclaimed games will be up for grabs for anyone if no one claims them after like the 4th or 5th). :)
ColaPoweredGamer: Is Witcher 3 still up for grabs?
GameRager: Yes....do you want it? Remember that that is your limit(though any unclaimed games will be up for grabs for anyone if no one claims them after like the 4th or 5th). :)
I understand the rules and know that I'm reaching my limit. I would really like Witcher 3, please? Thank you!
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: I understand the rules and know that I'm reaching my limit. I would really like Witcher 3, please? Thank you!
Sent....and I & the donor hope you enjoy it. :)
ColaPoweredGamer: I understand the rules and know that I'm reaching my limit. I would really like Witcher 3, please? Thank you!
GameRager: Sent....and I & the donor hope you enjoy it. :)
THANK YOU!!!
I will write a review as soon as I can! I would like to thank you and Sanscript for donating the game!!!
Thank you!
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: THANK YOU!!!
I will write a review as soon as I can! I would like to thank you and Sanscript for donating the game!!!
Thank you!
Tell Geralt we said hi, and have fun. :)
Not in but happy for all the winners, and upvoted
low rated
Dogmaus: Not in but happy for all the winners, and upvoted
Thanks, and if you want upvote the others who thanked and fr33ksh0w more than me...they deserve it more than me. :)
Hi GameRager, if i understand, may i claim: Star Wars: Dark Forces and Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces 2 ?
Hey GameRager, can I have Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast ? Thank you.
Celton88: Thanks for your generosity!!
GameRager: Not a problem....do you want either of the games left or no?

TheBigCore: *spends all day refreshing the page so I don't miss any new added games*.
GameRager: To save you some time: I won't(sadly) be able to add more games myself(if any) until 6 AM EST or after that on the 3rd(unless by some miracle another kind soul donated, that is)....so if you want check back that day(tomorrow) after 7AM EST or so.

(Hint: I MAY be getting Serious Sam 1st & 2nd Encounters, hopefully....as well as a few other games)
I just wanted to say say thank you :-)

This kind of thing is what got me to start participating in the GoG community and what makes it so special.
low rated
GameRager:
+1
Hello again, can I ask Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of The Earth ? :)
GameRager: Round 4 Games(some more gaming goodness)
Great giveaway. +1. Since it's been up unclaimed for a while, if no-one else wants it may I have Divine Divinity please? I remember owning it on disc years ago, a few bugs and a little "quirky" but fantastic soundtrack.