It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Divine Divinity if possible :)
Catac1ysm: Divine Divinity if possible :)
Granted, and also remember you have one game pick left so use it wisely....more games will be added in round 2 tomorrow hopefully, so you can either pick another now or wait till then to see what drops. :)
GameRager: Granted, and also remember you have one game pick left so use it wisely....more games will be added in round 2 tomorrow hopefully, so you can either pick another now or wait till then to see what drops. :)
Thanks a lot! =)
May I ask for the both Crusaders?
OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I ask for the both Crusaders?
Are you certain? I ask as that would put you at your limit & I am adding more games tomorrow(and you might like some of them better or maybe not...who knows).....just making sure, ya see. :)

If so I will send them asap.
GameRager: Are you certain? I ask as that would put you at your limit & I am adding more games tomorrow(and you might like some of them better or maybe not...who knows).....just making sure, ya see. :)

Yes, I'm sure! (:

I haven't played Crusader: No Remorse since the PlayStation 1 era, and haven't play No Regret at all, so I really want to try it.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Yes, I'm sure! (:

I haven't played Crusader: No Remorse since the PlayStation 1 era, and haven't play No Regret at all, so I really want to try it.
Sent and enjoy(also the keys are weird on pc, so bear that in mind...and if any keys go unclaimed they will be up for grabs for anyone later in a few days). :)
Post edited November 29, 2019 by GameRager
GameRager: Are you certain? I ask as that would put you at your limit & I am adding more games tomorrow(and you might like some of them better or maybe not...who knows).....just making sure, ya see. :)

OHMYGODJCABOMB: Yes, I'm sure! (:

They're the good stuff.
GameRager: i know, I was saying that your request was granted. :)
thanks!
fr33kSh0w2012: They're the good stuff.
From the cheezy cutscenes/newscasts, to the gameplay(many interactions, not just shooting), to the plot/setting....all good. Now if the controls could be changed easily it'd be near perfect.
GameRager: Sent and enjoy
Thanks a lot!

GameRager: also the keys are weird on pc, so bear that in mind
Do you mean game controls?
LynXsh: thanks!
No problemo...now go play em or have fun with yer day...don't let me keep ya. :D

OHMYGODJCABOMB: Do you mean game controls?
Yeah it uses non standard(mostly letters) keys for various things, and they cannot be remapped easily if at all IIRC.
===============================
To all: I am going out shopping in a bit....all future requests will be sorted on the same first come first served basis when I get back, so make sure to read ALL new replies to see if a game was claimed by someone before asking. Later all and have fun/a good one. :)

(Will hopefully be back in an hour or a bit less)
Post edited November 29, 2019 by GameRager
Cool giveaway, GameRager!

I would like to ask for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection.
LootHunter: Cool giveaway, GameRager!

I would like to ask for Jazz Jackrabbit Collection.
Granted

More info sent to your PM, and enjoy the game. :)
Hello! may I ask for Nox?