It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy Black Friday! +1

Is the round 3 System Shock Enhanced Edition still available? I wouldn't mind playing through that one as it gets a lot of acclaim, plus the remake coming out in the near future.

Thanks for the giveaway!
low rated
skeletonbow: Happy Black Friday! +1

Is the round 3 System Shock Enhanced Edition still available? I wouldn't mind playing through that one as it gets a lot of acclaim, plus the remake coming out in the near future.

Thanks for the giveaway!
Yes...would you like the SS2 with it as well, or just the SS1 game?

(I ask as it's a combined code.....if you just want the one I will trust you to only redeem the one game. :))
skeletonbow: Happy Black Friday! +1

Thanks for the giveaway!
GameRager: Yes...would you like the SS2 with it as well, or just the SS1 game?

(I ask as it's a combined code.....if you just want the one I will trust you to only redeem the one game. :))
Just SS1, I have the 2nd game already.
GameRager: Yes...would you like the SS2 with it as well, or just the SS1 game?

skeletonbow: Just SS1, I have the 2nd game already.
K then...check yer PM and have fun :)
skeletonbow: Just SS1, I have the 2nd game already.
GameRager: K then...check yer PM and have fun :)
Thanks, redeemed System Shock 1! Thanks also to the anonymous contributor of this game, and also other people who contributed to the giveaway and community!
low rated
skeletonbow: Thanks, redeemed System Shock 1! Thanks also to the anonymous contributor of this game, and also other people who contributed to the giveaway and community!
It is a pretty nice community, all things considered.

Also you have 1 pick left, and you may try for another game if I do another round later...have a good one. :)
=================================

(Also once again to all: I thank Finkleroy, who runs the two biggest giveaways here on GOG atm, for the inspiration for this thread/giveaway. Kudos and props where such is due. :))
Thanks for your generosity!!
*spends all day refreshing the page so I don't miss any new added games*.
low rated
Celton88: Thanks for your generosity!!
Not a problem....do you want either of the games left or no?

TheBigCore: *spends all day refreshing the page so I don't miss any new added games*.
To save you some time: I won't(sadly) be able to add more games myself(if any) until 6 AM EST or after that on the 3rd(unless by some miracle another kind soul donated, that is)....so if you want check back that day(tomorrow) after 7AM EST or so.

(Hint: I MAY be getting Serious Sam 1st & 2nd Encounters, hopefully....as well as a few other games)
Post edited December 02, 2019 by GameRager
Is System Shock 2 still available?
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: Is System Shock 2 still available?
Yes, it is....would you like that?

Also you then have one pick left.....would you like Deponia 1 or either Divine Divinity or "I have No Mouth....."(I will be adding those 2 games to the list in a bit once I check my funds)....or would you prefer to wait until tomorrow for the last pick to see what(if anything) that I add then?
Yes, I would like System Shock 2 very much, thank you!
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: Yes, I would like System Shock 2 very much, thank you!
Granted....check your inbox, and have a fun holiday season. :)
ColaPoweredGamer: Yes, I would like System Shock 2 very much, thank you!
GameRager: Granted....check your inbox, and have a fun holiday season. :)
Thank you very much! I've been looking for this game for a while! Thank you!
Just wanted to drop in and say Happy Cyber Monday to everyone!!!

*I'll send you a PM shortly*

EOL