It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s the final countdown!

The grand GOG.com 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale Finale is finally here! 40+ bundles and 700+ game deals up to 90% off are back to tempt you one final time. They are joined by the DRM-free premiere of Tales from the Borderlands for an absolutely perfect weekend of gaming appreciation and excessive shopping.

All the best deals return!

It’s insane, it’s hectic, it’s absolutely awesome! Starting now, every single deal, discount and markdown returns for one final countdown.

Missed The Walking Dead Series when it was 75% off? It’s back, just for you.

Can’t get over the fact that you and that discount on Kerbal Space Program are never, ever getting back together? Now you can, fates be damned.

Couldn’t pick between Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut and Legend of Grimrock 2? It’s your last chance, go for both! And toss Jade Empire on top of that pile of gaming goodness, you deserve it.

Unlocked your free games yet?

This is your final chance to unlock up to three games for free - when you spend money to get games, you get even more games.

-- If you have spent at least $1, you have unlocked SimCity 2000;
-- Buy stuff for $20 or more to get S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky;
-- Cross the $50 threshold for Xenonauts, absolutely free.

If you have already crossed these lines, there’s no stopping you from getting absolutely everything - may the guardian spirits of gaming have you in their care.

You have time to get in on the shopping frenzy before these offers expire on Sunday, June 21st, at 11:59am GMT (check this WolframAlpha conversion to know when that happens in your time zone).
haydenaurion: Any opinions on the difficulty of Heroes of Might & Magic 4? I thought of getting it, but some of the youtube walkthroughs I watched of it made it seem way too easy. I even watched videos from a guy who used the Equilibris mod and played on the hardest difficulty on the Undead campaign or something it was called and he was walking all over the game like it was nothing. Does the game get difficult at all or should I just avoid it?
eiii: I got stuck somewhere in the campaign on a level I could not beat, so I would not consider it too easy. But as far as I remember the difficulty of the campaign levels varied considerably.
Ah, that's good.
Thanks, GOG! This is a really great sale! My wishlist is almost cleared off. And I've got many more unintended games added to my account. I think I've spent quite a lot already. But it's OK. I consider it a support for your great work and those games are nice. I'm not sure if I'll have the time to play them all. XD
Kastergir: I bought Witcher I for its full price about 1 hr. bfore those deals opened up XD .

But heh, now I can get The Witcher II for a fraction of its price, still paying LESS for them both combined...plus a few more Titles I am interested in on VERY cheap .

As a just-sigend-up-today customer, I am delighted(!) by the sales . Loving having signed up already :D .

Thanks gog
skeletonbow: Talk to GOG support and they might refund you the difference between what you paid and the sale price.
Are you serious ? Thats how Cool they are ???

Well, thanks for the hint . I think I will give it a shot .
I have a few games staring at me with uguu eyes since last week lol.
But then.. I look at my wallet and it has them too XD
Post edited June 20, 2015 by phaolo
thanks for the sale, but Im glad its winding down. I found the format confusing and off-putting

Some marketing tips:
I get that timed sales are the go to advertising gimmick to lure impulse buyers nowadays, you see it everywhere, but negating the limited time shill makes it all seems a bit silly and well... cheap. (its a one-time timed event! no... not really, here it is again! and again and again) There also needed be to a better page to sort that huge list of sales, that front page was way too busy and loaded to scan for games. I myself was using the games list to sort for games, which showed things I didnt want such as already owned games etcs. more sort functions are very much needed

Overall, I just wish it would have been more streamlined and fun. I reached saturation point a week ago and quit looking though there were titles I wanted.

Still, I dont want to sound so grouchy, thanks for the offerings! I picked up some great games and will wait for the others later. cheers!
How is the Rayman series? Is the newest game as good as the original?
IronArcturus: How is the Rayman series? Is the newest game as good as the original?
Origins? It's great, but beware of a save wiping bug in the PC version that may or may not happen.
IronArcturus: How is the Rayman series? Is the newest game as good as the original?
haydenaurion: save wiping bug in the PC version that may or may not happen.
Whoa, what causes that? Is it checkpoint only?
GOG, this was one hell of a sale. :-) Still not sure if there's any tittle that I forgot to check. :-) Thank you!
haydenaurion: save wiping bug in the PC version that may or may not happen.
IronArcturus: Whoa, what causes that? Is it checkpoint only?
During levels there are only checkpoints, and in general there is only one auto save file that saves all your progress about how many collectibles you've found, what levels you've unlocked etc. This save file can get corrupted for whatever reasons and if that happens to you - as it happened to me - and you didn't take any precautions, it means you'll have to start the game from scratch, at level one. The only 'official' solution Ubisoft has for this issue is to tell you to backup your savegame, which is located in a different folder somewehere on your harddisk (the hidden AppData/somethingsomething most likely). Don't expect that it will ever get fixed.
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: During levels there are only checkpoints, and in general there is only one auto save file that saves all your progress about how many collectibles you've found, what levels you've unlocked etc. This save file can get corrupted for whatever reasons and if that happens to you - as it happened to me - and you didn't take any precautions, it means you'll have to start the game from scratch, at level one. The only 'official' solution Ubisoft has for this issue is to tell you to backup your savegame, which is located in a different folder somewehere on your harddisk (the hidden AppData/somethingsomething most likely). Don't expect that it will ever get fixed.
That's a shame that the save bug was never fixed. :( But do you know if the Xbox 360 controller works well with Rayman 1-3?
IronArcturus: That's a shame that the save bug was never fixed. :( But do you know if the Xbox 360 controller works well with Rayman 1-3?
I've only got 1 and 3 installed at the moment and ran a quick test. Curiously Rayman 1 appears to work fine with my wired Xbox360 controller after calibrating, while Rayman 3 doesn't seem to recognize the gamepad at all. I think it worked somewhat okay with a PS2 controller I once tried but not with the Xbox one, at least not out of the box.
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Leroux
IronArcturus: That's a shame that the save bug was never fixed. :( But do you know if the Xbox 360 controller works well with Rayman 1-3?
Leroux: I've only got 1 and 3 installed at the moment and ran a quick test. Curiously Rayman 1 appears to work fine with my wired Xbox360 controller after calibrating, while Rayman 3 doesn't seem to recognize the gamepad at all. I think it worked somewhat okay with a PS2 controller I once tried but not with the Xbox one, at least not out of the box.
Thanks for the info!
So I guess there won't be a
GOG.com: torrent of surprises!
as mentioned in The 2015 DrmFree Summer Sale Starts Today after all? sob.
BlackThorny: So I guess there won't be a
GOG.com: torrent of surprises!
BlackThorny: as mentioned in The 2015 DrmFree Summer Sale Starts Today after all? sob.
Probably the Telltale games were the surprises.
They indeed have very good discounts.