It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Find it as usual on The Patches Scrolls: (http://patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/74914)

Version Changelog:
------------------

v10.0 06.04.2018
-----
+Swapped Nines line at Malkavian mansion and added new music there.
+Improved Chateau details and added persuaded Gargoyle and killer.
+Fixed Giovanni Mansion random whispers and added Copper's remains.
+Modified Ocean House diary and Lily's photo textures to fit text.
+Restored killing innocents Humanity loss and tutorial guard death.
Made two boxes solid at warehouse and fixed moon of downtown hub.
Darkened more ground floor lamps at beachhouse after power is off.
Fixed computer test of Barabus and Milligan not opening the door.
Moved linux loader into main folder and added warning popup to it.
Modified several dlls to not create empty files, thanks Psycho-A.
Updated SDK and added clarity SweetFX setting, thanks to Psycho-A.
Added missing door to Ocean House and fixed a seethrough railing.
Restored many breaking windows and fixed many minor level details.
Unlocked a door at the Fu Syndicate and corrected more doorknobs.

And a small update to release candidate 1:

+Corrected walkthrough taxi at the museum and TV in Skyeline haven.
Fixed Andrei's hands and some cutscenes models, thanks to DDLullu.
Corrected problems with tutorial vampire enemies and disciplines.
Fixed LaCroix particles and hid floating Masquerade cutscene NPCs.

Additional changelog for release candidate 2:

+Opened Ocean House, junkyard, basement and beachhouse after quest.
+Reopened coffee shop, library, crackhouse, garage and fishmarket.
+Opened museum and Giovanni Mansion after quests for Pisha's items.

Additional changelog for release candidate 3:

+Restored thrown weapons slot for grenade and fixed Imalia webcam.
Fixed character sheet hunter model animations with DDLullu's tool.

Modified changelog for final:
+Made Ocean House diary and Lily's and VV's photos fit description.
Fixed female casting hands, object and NPC models, thanks DDLullu.
Restored some safety windows and fixed minor map and text details.
Fixed character sheet hunter models and updated free view weapons.
Post edited June 16, 2018 by wesp5
Well done! :)
Another release? Cheers!
Well done. Thank you for your hard work! :)
Thanks.
I don't have any current games going but, this will break old saves right? I just want to be sure before I start deleting save files.
Childe_Roland: I don't have any current games going but, this will break old saves right?
Yes, every new version will do this sadly...
wesp5: Find it as usual on The Patches Scrolls: http://patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/74901

Version Changelog:
------------------

v10.0 06.04.2018
Congrats on making it to 10.0
Your team do AMAZING WORK and I'm glad that now even 14 years later you're playing support on this amazing title out of love.
And a small update to release candidate 1: http://patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/74904

Updated Changelog:

+Corrected walkthrough taxi at the museum and TV in Skyeline haven.
Fixed Andrei's hands and some cutscenes models, thanks to DDLullu.
Corrected problems with tutorial vampire enemies and disciplines.
Fixed LaCroix particles and hid floating Masquerade cutscene NPCs.
The UP 10.0 RC2 has just been released and while I decided to not include a freeroam mode at the end of the game because it makes no sense, I opened several maps to visiting them again after their quests are over:

http://patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/74911

Additional changelog:

wesp5: The UP 10.0 RC2 has just been released and while I decided to not include a freeroam mode at the end of the game because it makes no sense, I opened several maps to visiting them again after their quests are over:

Additional changelog:

Cool! While obviously mostly pointless, it still bothered me that we could magically never visit those locations (such as the crackhouse or beachhouse) ever again.

*Minor Spoiler*

Guess this means I can leave the beachhouse boys alive, then go back after Mercurio has his way with them. So I can pick up that car radio! Normally that's the main reason I always kill them first time - I can't stand leaving stuff behind...
squid830: Guess this means I can leave the beachhouse boys alive, then go back after Mercurio has his way with them. So I can pick up that car radio! Normally that's the main reason I always kill them first time - I can't stand leaving stuff behind...
Hm, I never tested if they are gone at the beachhouse if you or Mercurio killed them on the beach.

P.S.: I just fixed this for the next RC!
Post edited May 08, 2018 by wesp5
squid830: Guess this means I can leave the beachhouse boys alive, then go back after Mercurio has his way with them. So I can pick up that car radio! Normally that's the main reason I always kill them first time - I can't stand leaving stuff behind...
wesp5: Hm, I never tested if they are gone at the beachhouse if you or Mercurio killed them on the beach.

P.S.: I just fixed this for the next RC!
Sweet! Will wait for that one then...
wesp5: The UP 10.0 RC2 has just been released and while I decided to not include a freeroam mode at the end of the game because it makes no sense, I opened several maps to visiting them again after their quests are over:

Additional changelog:

I think it makes sense that you can't go back to the museum and the Giovanni Mansion. The police and museum security would be on high alert after the theft of the sarcophogus and the Giovanni are either on high alert or all dead and the police would be investigating.

Also, I'd think you would have to give the key that let's you get to the Ocean House back to Therese, so you can't go back there, and if you kill the guys at the beachhouse, the cops presumably lock the gate as part of securing the crime scene.
Childe_Roland: I think it makes sense that you can't go back to the museum and the Giovanni Mansion. The police and museum security would be on high alert after the theft of the sarcophogus and the Giovanni are either on high alert or all dead and the police would be investigating.

Also, I'd think you would have to give the key that let's you get to the Ocean House back to Therese, so you can't go back there, and if you kill the guys at the beachhouse, the cops presumably lock the gate as part of securing the crime scene.
While you are basically right, all these locations can be visited without killing anyone, so why would the police care? Also you could theoretically return right on the spot before anyone reports anything. Anyway, this was done only so that modders have a chance to use these locations later, it plays no role in the game itself...