It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Having same problem keeps giving me server error message while attempting to update the files list.
Can't install any of the free dlc. So can't load my save game.
Galaxy be gone. I want it of my hard drive forthwith. I haven't the time to beta test this broken mess, I just want to play my games and Galaxy is nearly as bad as DRM. :)
Post edited August 09, 2015 by DazBoots
Had same problem. Couldn't update to 1.08 through Galaxy.

Had to go through GOG account online and download the patch through there.
Then "run" the installer (the smaller of the two files). I am updated to 1.08 now (confirmed through my save file).

Bit of a pain! Haven't had any probs with Galaxy in the past.
Riggerto: Had same problem. Couldn't update to 1.08 through Galaxy.

Had to go through GOG account online and download the patch through there.
Then "run" the installer (the smaller of the two files). I am updated to 1.08 now (confirmed through my save file).

Bit of a pain! Haven't had any probs with Galaxy in the past.
Nice to know I'm not the only one who's had to manually download the patch. Something's bugged out with Galaxy, it keeps trying to download all nearly 8GB of extras and I've had to disable auto-updates to stop it.
Post edited August 09, 2015 by DevilGunslinger
i've had the same problem. Had to manually download. I uninstalled GOG (only ever used it for Witcher 3 anyways) and just manually downloaded and ran the patch program. done and done! I mean really, it wasn't working for 2 days. If it takes them that long to fix their issues for a AAA game i just think it's a waste of time. And i don't understand how it can still be in Beta so many months after release? Much faster to bypass all the "connect now" issues with DLC and patches and do it manually. GOG was supposed to make things easier, but obviously it's not ready for prime time.
Post edited August 09, 2015 by poohsito78
zaphod6502: GOG Galaxy won't connect to download new 1.08 patch. Any news on what the issue is and when will it be fixed?
Had problems until a minute ago too - there simply IS NO BUTTON to download - I don't understand this.
Now - don't ask me how - it IS downloading. 500MB? No! 1GB? No! 7,5 GB!!!! Just a patch! Crazy!

-> New developement: After dl 7,5 GB it says the game is no longer supported. I seem to be able to play v. 1.07, but not 1.08.

Next time, I will dl my games via Steam again, I'm afraid.
Post edited August 09, 2015 by DoubleWitch
It is still not working :(
I manually installed the patch, fired up Galaxy and it is re-downloading it. I think they need a patch to fix patch delivery!
yes, had this problem as well. Removed GOG galaxy and doing it manually. Also wish i got this on steam instead...

also this auto support email reply is just f*****g insulting amateur stuff:

"
Hello,

Please make sure that your security (anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall etc.) software isn't interfering with GOG Galaxy. To do this, make sure that GOG Galaxy is added to the software's trusted applications list (how to do this varies, depending on the security software).

If needed, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1) Shut down GOG Galaxy and launch it again,
2) Use MORE -> REPAIR on the affected game,
3) Restart your computer (you'd be surprised;)),
4) Redownload the Galaxy installer, uninstall it, open the installer by right-clicking it and selecting "Run as Administrator", and then install to the default location: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient.
You can get the installer here:
https://www.gog.com/galaxy

If this doesn't help as well, please report any bugs here - this will make it easiest for our developers to keep track of the bug, and, if necessary, ask you for follow-up information directly:
http://mantis.gog.com/
Make sure to attach Galaxy's log files, which can be found here (you may need to make hidden and system folders visible in otder to get to these files):
C:\ProgramData\GOG.com\Galaxy\logs

If this problem cannot be resolved quickly, and you wish to have your games downloaded now, you have three other options besides installing with Galaxy:
1) Downloading the installation files with Galaxy. Installation files use a different delivery method, and are usually smaller than the files downloaded during "installation". To do this, find the game in your Library in GOG Galaxy, and click MORE -> DOWNLOAD EXTRAS, then click the appropriate Game Installer file,
2) Using the GOG Downloader. You can find it here: https://www.gog.com/downloader . Once downloaded and installed, please find your game on gog.com in your library, and click MORE -> GOG DOWNLOADER LINKS,
3) Downloading with your browser - this isn't very recommended, as it offers no pausing/resuming, and no error protection.

Regards,
Cwaniak
GOG.com Support
"

Fix galaxy thing (it's alpha software at best), take it off site till it's ready. Let us move to Steam (this game an all the DLC is way easier to manage on there).
Post edited August 10, 2015 by Mac59
I'm having this problem with 1.10 now. It won't let me continue the game because for some reason I no longer have any of the DLC.

Galaxy can't redownload all the DLC which I already had because of a server error. What a piece of shit.

Not to mention the patch didn't install automatically (why the hell not?) and neither did the DLC, so only when I want to play the game do I find out that I can't.