It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG Galaxy won't connect to download new 1.08 patch. Any news on what the issue is and when will it be fixed?
I haven't patched through Galaxy since 1.04. It fails everytime and the devs tell me it's my fault even though I can download the patch file through Galaxy, and install it manually every time. But then, it's my fault.
paladin181: I haven't patched through Galaxy since 1.04. It fails everytime and the devs tell me it's my fault even though I can download the patch file through Galaxy, and install it manually every time. But then, it's my fault.
How do you manually download the patches for Witcher 3? Where are they?
There are some server problems with the patch. Just have to wait it out.
zeltacore: There are some server problems with the patch. Just have to wait it out.
I am also having issues running the game on Windows 10... I have tried my GoG 1.06 version and my Steam version with the 1.08 update... none of them let me run the game?

So yay for CDPR for not supporting Windows 10 correctly woo
zaphod6502: GOG Galaxy won't connect to download new 1.08 patch. Any news on what the issue is and when will it be fixed?
Just keep trying their server is over loaded and it's super slow when you finally connect, will prob. have to reconnect as I have had to several times have one gb. left and finally will be done. Taken crazy long time!!!
It's downloading for me now, so we'll see. You are probably right that the server was having problems.. But I also moved my game from the SSD to the HDD. It should NOT have made a difference. The SSD(256GB) has 60GB of space left over. More than enough. I think the patch routine is messed up.
zvzulndr: How do you manually download the patches for Witcher 3? Where are they?
Go to Downloads and Extras in the library entry for the game
I was downloading fine earlier. Then someone complained is was "hogging" the net :P so i stopped. now im getting server problem errors
Yes, but if you manually update Withcer 3 to 1.08 then Galaxy kicks in and updates it again. :(
DazBoots: Yes, but if you manually update Withcer 3 to 1.08 then Galaxy kicks in and updates it again. :(
Yeah noticed that so bs even when the game said oh ok you updated I can see that then proceeds to start to download another 7gig which then has issues.
I have reached 99.2, 99.7 and even a displayed 100%....only to have it not actually finish every time. It displays server error with a retry link that doesn't actually do anything when clicked. Close Galaxy, open it again, and the process starts all over.

Edit: After about 30 minutes of being stuck on 99.7% and 21MB remaining, it has now progressed all the way to 99.9% and 4MB remaining. Wow...17MB downloaded in a half hour. We'll see if it actually finishes this time...
Post edited August 08, 2015 by rikj1984
I got game not supported although I still can run 1.07. Very strange.
Over 2 hours later....still 99.9% and 4MB remaining.

Strangely enough, it is not frozen. The download status in the bottom left is frequently changing between 3 and 4 MB/s. Of course how it could be downloading anything at all and still not have finished the last 4 MB in 2 hours is a bit of a mystery...
Post edited August 08, 2015 by rikj1984
zvzulndr: How do you manually download the patches for Witcher 3? Where are they?
paladin181: Go to Downloads and Extras in the library entry for the game
Thanks. That worked. Seems most likely the Galaxy downloader is broken. Still reports "out of disk space"