I update the first post of this thread whenever a new one comes out. Maybe you have overseen it: Patch notes for Patch Version: EA 0.3.6 on January 24th, 2018
Note: The hotfix patch EA 0.3.6b from January 25th, 2018 is already included!
- Fixed a crash which would occur while changing the face of the character in the character creation menu;
- Fixed multiple crashes that would potentially occur after selecting an action in the action panel;
- Fixed a potential crash that was caused when playing as a Thief;
- Fixed potential crashes that were connected to the refreshing of the screen while interacting with in-game menus;
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using the quicksave functionality;
- Replaced some of the action icons;
- Characters: multiple texture corrections;
Sorry, I meant there isn't a EA 0.3.6 one among those listed by GOG in people's game libraries. And yes, I somehow managed to miss it in the OP, cheers.
Last, but not least, a heads up, if I may, and a request - there's a character limit to how much content one can put in a single post, and since you preserve the older ones, which is very welcome and appreciated, you will hit it at some point. At that time, please consider continuing in a new post instead of deleting the older patch notes. Thank you.