ElTerprise: Changelog for Patch 1.3.3 / GOG-14 (Windows) / GOG-6 (Mac) / GOG-8 (Linux) (added 09 September 2016):
- A new weather event has been added, sandstorms! With it come new enemies, new loot, a new soundtrack, and a unique experience in the desert biome!
- Blizzards now have a new visual effect.
- Deserts and the Underworld now have a heat distortion visual effect.
- Dripping sand effects can be found in the desert, and placed anywhere by the player with the Magic Sand Dropper!
- Added the Forbidden Armor Set
- Added Ancient Horn (Basilisk Mount)
- Added Onyx Blaster
- Added Sky Fracture
- Added Mandible Blade
- Added Spirit Flame
- Added Pocket Mirror
- Added Djinn's Curse
- Added Lamia Vanity Set
- Added the Ancient Vanity Set
- Added Desert Spirit Lamp
- Added Magic Sand Dropper
- Added several new banners
- Added Music Box (Sandstorm)
- Sand Poachers now inflict the Venom debuff
- Dune Splicers now have more HP and Defense
- Dune Splicers and Tomb Crawlers may be more aggressive, especially during Sandstorms.
- Added multiplayer performance improvements
- Upped spawn rates in underground desert
- Fixed sliders in the gamepad settings not being "locked on" when dragged around
- Fixed certain textures loading wrong at random, and producing weird artifacts
- Fixed underground desert worms being too rare
- Fixed a number of exploits
- Fixed Portal Gun secondary fire conflicting with Grappling Hooks on Gamepad
- Fixed rain, water, and lava sounds persisting when the game window is inactive
- Drills no longer shoot confetti at supersonic speeds when under the effects of Flask of Party
Thanks GOG. And also thanks to the devs who still update this game!