Changelog for Patch A6.2:1707a (added 18 July 2018):
Improvements and Changes
* A lot of changes to the economy, favouring Early Game
* Increase a lot the price for Farm Fields and Harvesters
* Rephrased some slides in the Tutorials.
* Adjusted Town Overview Planned Production to Planned Town Production.
* Adjusted the Discord button on the Main Menu.
* Added new Contract Sounds.
* Adjusted the Budget Panel to show Terraforming costs.
* Adjusted the Budget Panel text to correctly display negative cash values.
* Adjusted Production Panel to include the State as a buyer.
* Adjusted Tech Tree Locked Text for better clarification.
* Updated the Construction Goods and Hardware store Icons for better visibility.
* Adjusted Default Autosave interval to 30 Mins.
* Renamed the Toggle Building button to Toggle Building Activity.
* Added a new icon to vehicles for when they are empty.
* Removed the Freecam “Scroll” adjust lens hotkey image.
* Adjusted building animation speed to be random amongst all buildings.
* Adjusted the Building Sale:-- New Title: Building Discounted!-- New Description: Placing more of this Building type just got a lot cheaper!
* Removed Wiki mentions on the Main Menu, the Help Panel, and the Tutorial.
* Adjusted the text color in the Production Panel for better visibility.
* Adjusted storage for buildings.-- Non-Logistics Buildings: 40 (+10 w/ Unlock).-- Logistics Buildings: 74 (+25 w/ Unlock).
* Removed Trucks per Day selector. Now always 3 per day.
* Renamed Experienced difficulty to Normal.
* Moved UI Scaling to Graphics Settings and changed the Description:-- New Description: Adjusts the size of the User Interface. Adjust gradually and don't go too high too fast!
* Added new UI sounds for various Contracts and Tech Tree actions.
* Adjusted Building build mode animation to LERP instead of being instant.
* Adjusted the sound for building mode rotation.
* Added new gameplay setting:-- Title: Minimal Money-- Settings: On/Off (default ON)-- Description: Applies a minimal value to the money indicators (for example: 2M instead of 2,000,000)
* Adjusted Demo to prevent players from Researching Tier 2 Unlocks and Auxiliary Tech Trees.-- Adjusted Warehouse AoE:-- 25 Tiles (+5 with Unlock).
* Added Fullscreen Settings to Graphics Settings-- Name: Fullscreen-- Settings: Windowed / Borderless / Fullscreen-- Description: Choose the type of windowed or fullscreen exclusivity
* Adjusted Product Icon to display more progress information:
* Grey Bubble - nothing being produced or building disabled by the user
* Red Bubble - problem with production line or building
* Grey Bubble filling with green - Producing product
* Adjusted Research Popup to display the amount of money and time to complete the research when research is disabled.
* Added new Tech Tree Icons.
* Adjusted Eyedropper to copy:-- Number of Trucks.-- Auto-target status of the copied building.-- Target Warehouse if in Manual mode.
* Added Slider to Warehouses to indicate the amount of product it supplies Production buildings in cycles.-- Settings: 0, 1, 2, 3, Infinite
* Adjusted how Logistical Permits are calculated:-- Logistical Permit = 25% Full Build Permit-- Full Build Permit cost after purchasing a Logistical Permit = 75% Full Build Permit-- Logistical Permit own count does not count towards Full Permit Price.
* Adjusted borderless fullscreen to not mute or pause when not in focus.
* Added a Hotkey to force the tutorial to move to the next panel.-- Next: Shift + N
* Adjusted Production Icon to open its building panel when clicked.
* Adjusted Fields and Harvesters Upkeep to be the same percentage as buildings.
* Adjusted Production Icon Mode to not show AI owned building.
* Updated Building Prices and their modules.
* Adjusted Warehouse to allow the Cycle Slider to be used in Manual Mode.
* Added a Hotkey to undo building placement when the game is paused:-- Undo: Ctrl + Z
* Added command to Road Mode:-- When placing an L shape road, a player can hold Shift to alter the direction of the curve.
* Removed Cycles function from Logistic Buildings.
* Fixed Error with Warehouses in Auto Mode when they loaded into the game.
* Fixed Trade Route text to reflect the correct vehicle used.
* Fixed bug where placing buildings within range of Warehouse acted as if Player was holding Shift.
* Fixed building suffix to not be “0” when placed within range of a Warehouse.
* Fixed bug where buildings and Warehouses would not recognize each other.
* Fixed 0 buildings to be able to be demolished after demolishing the Warehouse in range.
* Fixed bug where buildings placed within the range of a Warehouse would show Wood as their default product.
* Fixed Trade Routes interface to properly bring up the Product selection interface.
* Fixed Freecam Mode to use the same settings as the gameplay camera.
* Fixed Trucks transporting Grape Juice to display product model correctly.
* Fixed bug where a building in the range of two Warehouses to correctly display the product's destination.
* Fixed bug where Warehouses would create a fake number of goods.
* Fixed Production Buildings to dispatch the correct amount of trucks for a task.
* Fixed bug where demolishing a Warehouse prevented buildings in range from recognizing other Warehouses.
* Fixed the Save Game Cancel button, so it does not save the game when clicked.
* Fixed Eyedropper to create a new building correctly, so it doesn’t break Trade Routes.
* Fixed several bugs in the tutorial.
* Fixed Warehouses so that when the Automated Warehouse setting is off the Warehouses in-game settings is OFF/Manual.
* Fixed bug where Production Buildings recognized all warehouses on the map.
* Fixed bug where the game could be paused and unpaused from the Esc menu.
* Fixed bug that increased game loading time.