It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ShadowWulfe: Curious to see what options were available, I clicked "Language". Unfortunately, there was no option to NOT change the language, and now I seem to be stuck in Mandarin with no way to revert the setting.

In retrospect, I probably should have crashed the game to get out of that menu, but crashing the game tends to not be a great way of getting out menus.
Just click it a few times more. It cycles through the languages.
vealckowsky:
I did and it worked. Would be nice to be able to back out of the menus.
RayzenLied: I've just killed the final boss and the game just freezed during his death animation. No credits, no movement, no pause menu. Nothing.

I restarted the game and that was it, the zone was already done and i couldn't see the end. And of course, the zones are not replayable, so i guess i have to play the whooooole game again to see the actual ending.

Oh! And, of course, I don't have the achievement of having completed the game.
Same here. More info:

* I was very near death when I fired a BFG shot at the boss, I wonder if the game glitches if you kill the boss and then immediately die?

* I could hear the sounds of the monsters spawned by the boss fighting and yelling, although the camera remained fixed on the boss' corpse. I wonder if it was waiting for them to die?

* I was able to ALT+F4 out of the game, and the "continue game" button brought me back to the workshop. BUT, the lord of hell level was blacked out so I could not continue.

* I was actually able to complete the game (casual mode) by using "singe stage" and selecting the final level. But, this made it much harder since I started with 16 health (what I had left off with just before the cutscene) and most of my ammo used up from the previous go-round.

Also, when using "single stage" to replay the Great Old One level, sometimes the tentacles seem to become invincible.
Post edited October 29, 2018 by ecamber
Hello,
I think there is a Bug in E2M5. At the end i can only find 4 of 5 secrets. And in E2M9 I can only find 1 of 3 secrets.
I think that I found every secret in this levels. Perhaps its a bug. Or is here somebody, who finds more?

Greetings
-Deleted-
Post edited October 31, 2018 by damaster4u
I've discovered a couple of bugs.

1) Enemies in E2 can walk through walls, or rather doors. Some secrets in E2 connect to adjacent rooms, giving enemies a path through wich they can enter the room the player is. I never noticed this until the levels E2M10 and E2M11, though. Normally, they would sit where they are until the detected the player, which brings me to the second bug.

2) The Nail Gun upgrade, for the SMG, can shoot around doors and into the rooms behind them. Not sure how exactly this happens, but due to the bounce - and at certain angles - the player can shoot "around" doors. Let me be clear, the Nail Gun can't shoot through doors, only around them. Shooting directly at the door does not achieve the same effect. One has to shoot at the edges of the door, and at an angle in order to send rounds into room behind it.

3) The 2nd bug combined with the 1st bug, is how I discovered both. In E2M10 and E2M11, Some of the shots from the Nail Gun went through doors hiding secrets. Most of them connecting to adjacent rooms, the enemies in the other rooms would be wounded, and thus attracted to the player (me). Then the enemies would literally walk through the secret doors, and into the same room I was in, and begin attacking me - or as soon as they were within firing range.

Link to Drive with screenshots (because apparently they're too large to be attached directly): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bzSpKnrSDs9--FPO3NI6AAJ19HOfoDf_

Update: It appears the Nail Gun shoots more easily through secret doors? Perhaps it's just stray shots finding that one corner/angle that it can pass around. Screenshots will confirm.
3rd boss the Spynhx
During battle apeears 4 black squares in the ground like graves and so hard to exit from there because can't jump out.
And can see the matrix under the game.
Post edited October 31, 2018 by hedtrip
RayzenLied: I've just killed the final boss and the game just freezed during his death animation. No credits, no movement, no pause menu. Nothing.

I restarted the game and that was it, the zone was already done and i couldn't see the end. And of course, the zones are not replayable, so i guess i have to play the whooooole game again to see the actual ending.

Oh! And, of course, I don't have the achievement of having completed the game.
ecamber: Same here. More info:

* I was very near death when I fired a BFG shot at the boss, I wonder if the game glitches if you kill the boss and then immediately die?

* I could hear the sounds of the monsters spawned by the boss fighting and yelling, although the camera remained fixed on the boss' corpse. I wonder if it was waiting for them to die?

* I was able to ALT+F4 out of the game, and the "continue game" button brought me back to the workshop. BUT, the lord of hell level was blacked out so I could not continue.

* I was actually able to complete the game (casual mode) by using "singe stage" and selecting the final level. But, this made it much harder since I started with 16 health (what I had left off with just before the cutscene) and most of my ammo used up from the previous go-round.

Also, when using "single stage" to replay the Great Old One level, sometimes the tentacles seem to become invincible.
Exactly that.

Also if you start a new game and play that boss again at any moment using the Single Stage mode, the game ends aswell and you have to start all over again.
Post edited November 01, 2018 by RayzenLied
Hej, giera super, ale jak dla mnie to mało stabilna, potrafi się wywalić nawet na pauzie, i często mam te błędy.
Attachments:
The enemies in these pillar rooms are stuck and don't leave
E2M6 - Abandoned Base - Dead Halls, at the location of the secret as pictured in the following screenshot:

i.postimg.cc/P5N3VR7L/pw-x64-2018-11-03-23-49-36-30.jpg

The door (or wall section) to the secret doesn't "disappear" properly into the wall above the entrance causing the two textures (on the retracted door and the wall) to (z-)fight for supremacy over the other.

i.imgur.com/S1siAus.gif
Post edited November 04, 2018 by Swedrami
e4m2, when I reached the end gate, I went back to check what did I miss. And I fell through the map floor in one elevator shaft, that had already come down.

For some reason, the "intermediate text story" parts never triggered for me. Even in the end, It just stayed there, sky camera at the dead boss, while his minions were doing damage to me (correction, It triggered once when I pressed "continue" from the main menu).
Post edited November 04, 2018 by Redsm0kev
The boss of episode 2 is referred in the stage selection screen as "The Sorcerer" again.
Swedrami: E2M6 - Abandoned Base - Dead Halls, at the location of the secret as pictured in the following screenshot:

i.postimg.cc/P5N3VR7L/pw-x64-2018-11-03-23-49-36-30.jpg

The door (or wall section) to the secret doesn't "disappear" properly into the wall above the entrance causing the two textures (on the retracted door and the wall) to (z-)fight for supremacy over the other.

i.imgur.com/S1siAus.gif
I was going to report that very same texture issue. Guess I don't really have to now. Thanks!
Was frustrated with the button in the tutorial level and jumped into the lava. Fell right through and stayed alive.

I know it is a unity game, but is it also a "unity game" XD