It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magmarock: The spell casting system is broken. There's no button to select equipped spells which means you are sometimes left with a black slot where your spell should be.
Not sure, if I understand you correctly, but you select spells with [activate button] + mouse scroll.
Magmarock: The spell casting system is broken. There's no button to select equipped spells which means you are sometimes left with a black slot where your spell should be.
Oddeus: Not sure, if I understand you correctly, but you select spells with [activate button] + mouse scroll.
What the! Guess I just missed that part.
Storm rage spell can't be cast when you're out of dynamite / grenades :D Seems like it has the same check as bomberman.

Also, seems like something happened with brightness. I was able to play comfortably in v 0.9.9.8 on default brightness settings, now even after setting it to the max it's still too dark.
Allright, I know what happened. Ambient fog that was lighting up the maps disappeared completely for some reason.

Screenshots of E3M2 from 0.9.9.8 and 1.0.0.1.1 .

However, some maps in 0.9.9.8 lack the fog as well and are very dark. Here's screenshot of E3M3.

Judging by the poor quality of the skybox texture, I presume this is not intentional?
Attachments:
09s.jpg (58 Kb)
10s.jpg (58 Kb)
e3m3.jpg (72 Kb)
Post edited October 25, 2018 by vealckowsky
Like has been mentioned earlier, the Soul Collector perk seems to not work when you're on floors above ground level. My guess would be that the souls do spawn, but at ground level instead of the height at which something died. Could that be true?
Ghost perk - you move through mobs, but the second mob dies and his body is on the floor it stops you walking through it.
Hmmm... So I have a very frustrating bug.

I start the game at E5m5 and I just die right at the start. I just hear a monster scream then the "press any key" screen and that's it, I can't play anymore...
nokturnus: I start the game at E5m5 and I just die right at the start. I just hear a monster scream then the "press any key" screen and that's it, I can't play anymore...
https://www.gog.com/forum/project_warlock/pw_changelog/post9
There's something severely off with part of the ending.

Particularly the ending monster scroll which shows outdated sprites.
For example the Eldritch and Yeti show older sprites.
The Great Old One shows jumbled text instead of its name, same with the Grunts.
Multi-phase enemies rapidly go between their animations in an annoying jumble rather than in order.
I can only assume this is a bug?
vealckowsky: Storm rage spell can't be cast when you're out of dynamite / grenades :D Seems like it has the same check as bomberman.

Also, seems like something happened with brightness. I was able to play comfortably in v 0.9.9.8 on default brightness settings, now even after setting it to the max it's still too dark.
Well, that explains my issue. I came here because I couldn't figure out why it won't let me cast Storm Rage.
BuckshotSoftware: Hi everyone!

Please post any bugs you find in this post.

Best Regards,
Jakub
When firing freeze blast at one of the glowing blue staffs in the egypt levels it will produce a pink texture
Dont know which end this is on but my retro graphics settings wont save, they only stay up for that map then as soon as i run through the exit and go into the next map they go back to default. My normal graphics settings however save just fine. halp
In first level when jumping into the lava just before the end of the level you fall endlessly through the floor.
When i play any single level outside of the main campaign and then enter the workshop to upgrade my stuff at first it upgrade it and when i go back it reset the upgrade back to before and the resources are spent.
Curious to see what options were available, I clicked "Language". Unfortunately, there was no option to NOT change the language, and now I seem to be stuck in Mandarin with no way to revert the setting.

In retrospect, I probably should have crashed the game to get out of that menu, but crashing the game tends to not be a great way of getting out menus.