Changelog for Patch 1.1.0 (added 07 June 2018) - Part I:
New Features & Updates
* Intro Skip Added
* There is now a Start & Skip Intro button that brings the player directly to the second level of the game.
* This feature becomes available after you have played through the intro once, or loaded a save (after getting the update).
* Veteran & PotD Balance Improvements
* Armor and Penetration now scale up on PotD.
* Many encounters have had units swapped out for tougher versions.
* Some encounters have had units added or set to ambush the party during the encounter.
* Additional Custom AI support and updates:
* All Conditionals have now been categorized in the Custom AI menu.
* The AI Toggle button on the ability bar now supports cycling through: Attacking while using Abilities, Attacking while not using Abilities, and Not using AI.
* The following actions can now be conditionalized in Custom AI: Using Consumable quick slot items, Activating Modals, Switching Weapon Sets, and Basic Weapon Attacking.
* Ship Resupply
* A new "Refill Ship Supplies" button can now be used to conveniently purchase ship supplies from any storefront that sells Medical Supplies, Cannon Shot, and Repair Supplies.
* World Map Legend Added
* A new Map Legend has been added that allows all icons on the World Map to be filtered by category.
* Character Appearance Improvements
* Character Appearance can now be changed in-game via the Appearance button on the Inventory screen (Player and adventurers only).
* Character Hairstyles are now rendered naturally with some Hats.
* Eye Color customization has been added.
* Graphics options expanded
* Six new toggles have been added to the Graphics menu to enable/disable certain visual features including Weather Effects, Lights, and Combat Text.
* News Feed Updated
* The News Feed on the Main Menu has been revamped to include links to the latest articles, DLC, and social media.
* Many edge case crashes (reported by users) have also been resolved.
* Managing party with capes on the World Map.
* God conversations returning party to player ship with characters who have capes.
* Client was creating a folder that required permission to access.
* Issues loading saves causing players to return to Main Menu.
* Issues transitioning to difference scenes causing players to return to Main Menu.
* Leveling up characters with bonus weapon sets no longer causes a black screen.
* Resolved an issue that blocked users with certain permissions from loading saves.
* Creating a multiclass character with spells and non-spell abilities no longer blocks character creation.
* Level Scaling now also adjusts enemy levels up. Normal enemies are scaled up to 4 levels higher and Named enemies are scaled up to 6 levels higher
* Critical Path Only Level Scaling is now working properly(Hasongo, Ashen Maw and Ukaizo).
* Gold, Greed & Guts achievement now consistently unlocks when requirements are met.
* A large amount of localization corrections have been implemented.
* Companions who died while Spiritshifted can now have their equipment looted.
* Part of Blade of the Endless Paths now appears in the Captain's Quarters if players had forged the blade in their Pillars I history.
* Fixed a memory leak that degraded FPS over time.
* Chanter Phrases are no longer removed upon Retraining.
* Fixed an issue where weapons could be removed from the player's inventory after Spiritshifting.
* Cannon Range accuracy penalties have been adjusted to scale gradually.
* Fixed an issue where faction questlines were not being closed out properly if the player had killed Queen Onekaza.
* Adjusted how Disposition, Reputation, and Relationship values were being calculated.
* Eder & Xoti no longer repeat the same banter over and over.
* Pallegina now leaves the party if the player allies with the Royal Deadfire Company through accepting the quest "Final Maneuvers".
* Maia no longer leaves the party if the player declines to help the VTC blow up the Rauatai Powder House.
* Harker's conversation can no longer be exploited to gain positive Companion reputation infinitely.
* Companion interjections now trigger properly and allow Ydwin to be recruitable.
* Serafen's recruitment window now properly opens when asked, "What can you do for me?".
* Eder's Strong-Souled ability now has an icon.
* Fixed an issue where a companion could be alive when the player made a custom POE1 history saying they'd sacrificed that companion to the Blood Pool.
* Finishing Pallegina's conversation in Ukaizo now returns to addressing your remaining companions.
* Finishing Serafen's conversation in Ukaizo now returns to addressing your remaining companions.
* Mirke is no longer so drunk as to be naked with a human body.
* Players stop receiving infinite farewell letters from Maia if they had told her that Kana had been sacrificed to the Blood Pool in Pillars I.
* Fassina now uses her custom personality animation.
* Companion relationship conversations will now trigger at a slower pace.
* The Death UI now properly appears if player summons outlive the party.
* Fixed an issue where the News Feed was not aligning properly for certain screen resolutions.
* Fixed an issue where your screen could flicker black upon launching the game with preferences set.
* Transition icons in Crossroads scene on Splintered Reef no longer disappear when the mouse approaches.
* Level Scaling preferences can now be toggled in-game from the Options menu.
* Double Doors no longer block the mouse cursor when they are in an opened state.
* Atmospheric ambient SFX no longer play in taverns after attacking patrons or clients.
* The Druid ability "Terrifying Roar" now has SFX.
* Mercenaries in Spire of the Soul-Seers now have VO.
* Fixed an issue where one of High Priest Kasu's VO lines was not playing.
* Fixed an issue where Companion VO was not playing after winning the drinking contest in Fort Deadlight.
* VO is no longer being cut off when Fast Mode is active.
* Eothas' ambient SFX have been added in the Ondra's Spire scene.
* Various SFX have been added to the Chanter-summoned Dragon from the ability "The Great Wyrm Flew O'er the Mountains".
* Various SFX have been added to Tekehu's Spiritshift Shark form.
* Hired Adventurers now play their selected voice over during their character creation.
Quest Issues (Spoilers!)
* The quest "A Distant Light" is now added to the quest log upon reaching Hasongo if it hasn't been obtained otherwise.
* Fixed an issue where the quest "Fruitful Alliance" was not obtainable from Queen Onekaza if they had already resolved the conflicts at Ori o Koiki.
* Fixed an issue where the quest "Fruitful Alliance" was not updating properly if the player dealt with the slavers at Crookspur before talking to Ruasare at Ori o Koiki.
* Fixed an issue so that quest rewards for "Fruitful Alliance" can no longer be obtained infinitely and the quest "Taking Out The Traders" can be obtained normally.
* "Sealed Fate" now fails if Degnos dies before quest is completed.
* The quest "Lost Dues in Good Faith" can now be obtained from Kahn by talking to her again if players declined before.
* Players can now turn in "A Shrewd Proposition" to Furrante if they have already started "Honor Among Thieves".
* Players can now turn in "A Shrewd Proposition" to Aeldys if they have already started "Honor Among Thieves".
* Fixed an issue where the quest "Clearing Out the Crookspur" was incorrectly being completed successfully when the failure conditions were triggered.
* Malnaj is no longer attacked by her own crew during the quest "A Sorcerer and a Gentleman".
* The Brawler's conversation now only triggers once in the Undercroft if the player spoke to Mad Morena first.
* Players can now complete "Velvet Glove, Brass Fist" if they stole the gloves from Bertenno. The bug previously prevented players from being able to recruit Fassina.
* "The Last Sanctuary" now properly fails if Queen Onekaza is killed.
* When asked to pay more for the medicine, "Harsh Medicine" will now properly complete.
* Players can now complete "The Courier's Calling" if they hadn't talked to Tuaha before killing her.
* The quest "Dirty Laundry" now properly fails if Director Castol is banished before the player has turned it in.
* The grimoires obtained during the quest "The Lost Grimoires" no longer disappear from vendors if the player has sold them.