Had the same issue with the "Wolf's Lair" mission Marauder transport script:
- The transport just stops immediately after exiting the Daien II L-point.
- Killing the transports or exiting the area so another transport would come doesn't work either (the respawned transports just keep stopping by the L-point's exit). Tried for more than 10 transport respawns in a row with no result. So @-MaxiM-, it seems you've just got lucky.
- Sitting in a specific spot "around" the junk spot doesn't change anything.
- Damaging transports so they would "come to life" doesn't work either since instead of flying to the Marauder Base they go to the Hablich Police Station to their certain death.
- Waiting for Smith's dialog line before hiding in junk when you come out from the Daien II L-point (either for the first time or from a save where you've already discovered it but haven't found the Marauders base yet) doesn't do anything.
- Mission completion order doesn't matter.
Spent about 10 hours playing with this mission trying to get it working. The only solution that worked for me from the very first attempt was the @gastraler 's solution:
set developer_mode = 1
, and all OK :). Later developer_mode = 0
It even allowed me to use a save where I had already discovered the Daien II L-point, but before I followed the transport to the 1st Marauder base in Firefrost. So this is also a good exploit point where you can get infinite amount of missiles, rockets and relatively valuable loot by destroying these defenseless transports comming from the Daien II L-point every time you hide in the junk spot (you have to destroy them, otherwise they won't be replaced by new ones when you hide in the junk spot).