It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Subterrain

soll deutsche Texte haben.
JudasIscariot: Subterrain

soll deutsche Texte haben.
AliensCrew: Isn't that for sure?
It's very sure since the latest update added German text to the game :)
JudasIscariot: It's very sure since the latest update added German text to the game :)
AliensCrew: I mean this because you wrote "Subterrain SOLL deutsche Texte haben".

This means that you are not sure that this is so. When you are sure of that, it must be "Subterrain HAT deutsche Texte".

I wrote this "soll deutsche Texte haben" when I don't own this game on GOG and therefore can't check if this is true or not.

I hope, you understand that I mean.
Well damn. This is what I get from copying you :P Thanks for the clarification :)
Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships

Deutsche Texte haben.
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 now allows you to properly change the game to German :) (Properly = using our Language Selector.exe program either via Galaxy or your Windows Start menu :) )
ERASER_M: Ground Control Anthology ist jetzt auch Deutsch :-)
welttraumhaendler: Das habe ich komplett übersehen. Wollte es gerade schreiben, weil ich den Installer gesehen habe. Das Addon wurde aber nie Deutsch veröffentlich, oder? Auf jeden Fall würde es mich freuen, wenn das Addon wenigstens deutsche Texte hätte.

So, da kann ich ja die CD Version (ohne addon) jetzt deinstallieren. ;-)

edit: Sehe gerade es gab eine deutsche Version des Addons aber wohl nur kurze Zeit. Als ich es kaufen wollte damals, war sie schon vergriffen.
The Dark Conspiracy add-on on our site is completely in German :) I just double checked before responding to your post :)
Post edited March 10, 2017 by JudasIscariot
welttraumhaendler: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil soll deutsche Texte haben.
It does have German text :)
welttraumhaendler: Habe den folgenden Beitrag von Judas in diesen Faden gefunden:
JudasIscariot: IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 now allows you to properly change the game to German :) (Properly = using our Language Selector.exe program either via Galaxy or your Windows Start menu :) )
welttraumhaendler: Die Frage bleibt aber, warum noch immer nur Englisch und Russisch bei den Downloads bzw beim Installieren über Galaxy angezeigt werden.
The game has a Language Selector where you can change the language to German :)

In Galaxy, it's located in "More -> Other -> Language Selector"

For the offline version of the game, go to your Start menu in Windows for IL-2 Sturmovik and use the Language Setup file :)
welttraumhaendler: Wenn man an einer deutschen Version interessiert ist, ist nicht erkennbar, was man runterladen bzw. installieren sollte.
I understand but since all of the game's languages (Russian is an exception since it also includes voice files) are within the game and the language appears to rely on changing a setting or two (I am not sure what is changed exactly since I am not a tech :) ) it would make for extra work to prepare separate language versions that are almost identical :)
welttraumhaendler: Doom 3: BFG Edition soll deutsch Audio und Text haben.

(Nebenbei, es gibt jetzt auch Quake 4, aber wie Doom 3 ist es nicht aus Deutschland aus kaufbar.)
Try Doom 3 again, please :)
Mafia now has German text & audio support :)