It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Watch the game with live developer commentary!

Don't forget: Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available FREE for about 20 more hours on GOG.com, as a part of our GOG Galaxy beta tests!

Now, that's something that doesn't happen everyday, now does it? Today, you'll have another equally unique opportunity, because fantastic things like to happen in pairs. Rebellion and GOG.com invite you to a special live stream. At 6:00PM GMT (11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT) drop by [url=http://twitch.tv/gogcom]Twitch.tv/GOGcom[/url] to see us hosting Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 single-player campaign played and commented by the people who made the game 14 years ago!

EDIT:

The stream is now done. You can see the whole thing right here (although, you might want to skip the - awesome - hour-long countdown).
Post edited October 16, 2014 by G-Doc
Got mine this morning. Very happy to get to play this classic again.
If only Rebellion had been allowed to make ACM.
Got my key. Thanks GOG! So what's the procedure for running this through Galaxy? Just download through GOG Downloader and run it as usual?
Got my key will wait for them to update reported issues before downloading .
So is any other aspect of galaxy being tested here ? is there a friendlist or achievements for the game or its just purely multiplayer match making ?
Do want my key!

:D
I got my key sent to the email associated with my GOG account. I thought I had put a different email on the page to get AvP but I might be wrong... *headscratch*
Ha, got my key!

Quick services in this place. :D
How do I play it online? It says "Failed to initialize".
Psychomorph: How do I play it online? It says "Failed to initialize".
There are two different shortcuts. You need to run the one that says "Alien vs Predator Classic 2000 - Galaxy Client".
Lol! I forgot how amusing the marine on the vid screens was. You can tell that its a guy doing his DAMNDEST to fake a grizzled tough American accent, but failing hilariously at it.
GOG, Rebellion...

Just wanted to say thanks for the complimentary game and was great to catch the original devs on the twitch stream as I missed it live.

When this game originally came out I had one of my best multiplayer moments to this day.... me playing as marine my mate playing as alien - the sneaky xeno had gone along the map taking out every single light with tail whip leaving me completely vulnerable in the dark. I didn't want to throw any flares (EDIT: actually I don't think you were allowed flares in multiplayer) so all I had was the motion tracker which was not pinging...

Gingerly I walk slowly around the map (can't remember which map it was but it was a tunnel that was pretty much a circle), I'm still resisting the urge to throw a single flare - nothing on the motion tracker yet - I stop to decide what I'm going to do...

The motion tracker gives a ping and I look up to see the jaw attack of the alien
"game over man, game over"

My mate had played the xeno like a boss and had stayed still the whole time on the ceiling by the last light he tail whipped out. He only moved to reposition for the jaw attack and I happened to stop walking underneath him!

I actually jumped when it happened so yeah, thanks Rebellion for the memories and a great game back in the day.
Post edited October 21, 2014 by wellen1981
Never got my code. Are you still sending them? Or did something just go wrong for me?
CloudXIV: Never got my code. Are you still sending them? Or did something just go wrong for me?
Check the email associated with your GOG account.
I still believe I put in a different email but got the code on the one associated with my GOG account.

If your code still isn't there, you might have to do as said here:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_aliens_vs_predator_classic_2000/post778
CloudXIV: Never got my code. Are you still sending them? Or did something just go wrong for me?
Piranjade: Check the email associated with your GOG account.
I still believe I put in a different email but got the code on the one associated with my GOG account.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/giveaway_aliens_vs_predator_classic_2000/post778
I disabled the spam filter on that email account a long time ago, because it treted most important emails as spam, so the spam folder said it had zero messages. Still, the email with the code was there somehow. I hate this email account and need to stop using it...
Thanks a lot for your help Piranjade :)
Piranjade: Check the email associated with your GOG account.

CloudXIV: I disabled the spam filter on that email account a long time ago, because it treted most important emails as spam, so the spam folder said it had zero messages. Still, the email with the code was there somehow. I hate this email account and need to stop using it...
Thanks a lot for your help Piranjade :)
You're welcome! :-D
And have fun with the game!
GOG.com: Watch the game with live developer commentary!

Don't forget: Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available FREE for about 20 more hours on GOG.com, as a part of our GOG Galaxy beta tests!

Now, that's something that doesn't happen everyday, now does it? Today, you'll have another equally unique opportunity, because fantastic things like to happen in pairs. Rebellion and GOG.com invite you to a special live stream. At 6:00PM GMT (11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT) drop by [url=http://twitch.tv/gogcom]Twitch.tv/GOGcom[/url] to see us hosting Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 single-player campaign played and commented by the people who made the game 14 years ago!

EDIT:

The stream is now done. You can see the whole thing right here (although, you might want to skip the - awesome - hour-long countdown).
Do you know the exact date when the game will be available to purchase on GOG? I ask this since I missed the deal, and I would buy this game for it's spectacular and fun gameplay.