It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Watch the game with live developer commentary!

Don't forget: Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available FREE for about 20 more hours on GOG.com, as a part of our GOG Galaxy beta tests!

Now, that's something that doesn't happen everyday, now does it? Today, you'll have another equally unique opportunity, because fantastic things like to happen in pairs. Rebellion and GOG.com invite you to a special live stream. At 6:00PM GMT (11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT) drop by [url=http://twitch.tv/gogcom]Twitch.tv/GOGcom[/url] to see us hosting Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 single-player campaign played and commented by the people who made the game 14 years ago!

EDIT:

The stream is now done. You can see the whole thing right here (although, you might want to skip the - awesome - hour-long countdown).
Post edited October 16, 2014 by G-Doc
Wow, that's some cool initiative. If you can do this in the future with other devs, that would be great ;)
catpower1980: Wow, that's some cool initiative. If you can do this in the future with other devs, that would be great ;)
We'll do our best as this IS really cool, but in all sincerity - the idea came from Rebellion!
catpower1980: Wow, that's some cool initiative. If you can do this in the future with other devs, that would be great ;)
G-Doc: We'll do our best as this IS really cool, but in all sincerity - the idea came from Rebellion!
The twitch commentary of AVP brings a good question. Why aren't there special developer interview videos by gog? Live Q&A with game developers on twitch hosted by gog would also be something interesting and allow for more viewers to watch the channel.
Great idea.
I think il also fire of some questions aimed at Rebellion during the stream.
hope il remeber to watch the stream though, woud be a shame to miss the opertunity to chat with the rebbellion team.
G-Doc: We'll do our best as this IS really cool, but in all sincerity - the idea came from Rebellion!
Can you ask them about the soundtrack CD as bonus content? Also, any word on getting http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/aliens_vs_predator_1 set to "in progress"? (Or http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/alien_vs_predator_gold too?)
this is actually really cool. Ign did something similar with John romero playing Doom. It was really fun to watch and really interesting. I'm in :D
Very cool of Rebellion not only for an awesome game giveaway but also for this live stream which will surely be fun to watch. I will definitely tune in, thanks again GOG and Rebellion. :)
Cool, but maybe I'm just not awake enough yet: why beta keys for a 14-year-old game? Where's the game? Or is it only going to be on Galaxy? It says three different single-player campaigns. I guess I'm just not connecting the dots here.
Predator numbers in the countdown... man you guys are awesome! :D
DieRuhe: Cool, but maybe I'm just not awake enough yet: why beta keys for a 14-year-old game? Where's the game? Or is it only going to be on Galaxy? It says three different single-player campaigns. I guess I'm just not connecting the dots here.
I'm guessing it's an easy (and awesomely generous!) way to test the "backend" multiplayer of Galaxy. I'm sure the moment it's no longer free, it'll be sold just like any other title in the GoG library, and anyone who wants it can buy it to play whatever part of it they desire - single, multi or otherwise.
DieRuhe: Cool, but maybe I'm just not awake enough yet: why beta keys for a 14-year-old game? Where's the game? Or is it only going to be on Galaxy? It says three different single-player campaigns. I guess I'm just not connecting the dots here.
Ixamyakxim: I'm guessing it's an easy (and awesomely generous!) way to test the "backend" multiplayer of Galaxy. I'm sure the moment it's no longer free, it'll be sold just like any other title in the GoG library, and anyone who wants it can buy it to play whatever part of it they desire - single, multi or otherwise.
You can play single-player even now.
It's been too long.

I just spend half an hour running in circles. XD
GOG.com: Don't forget: Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available FREE for about <span class="bold">20 more hours</span> on GOG.com, as a part of our GOG Galaxy beta tests!
So how will this work? Will you only start sending out emails once the free promo ends? Because so far, I can't be sure you even registered that I signed up, which makes me slightly nervous that you actually didn't.
The great civilization of gog made a scientific breakthrough : the chronometers now allows your citizens to see things coming.