It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sage103082: This is the reason I did not vote Hijack and went with trent for now. In the last game we had a flavor cop on the scum side so that is why Hijack was removed from my vote at the moment but not off my scum list.
DarkoD13: Makes sense. Can you guess why his scan of you would cause HijacK some confusion?
Oh, I can easily explain that, but is it really what the players want?
HijacK: Oh, I can easily explain that, but is it really what the players want?
I have an idea why, but I'd rather Sage answered this. :)
yes and better to let it out now then wait until after im lynched. I am not town and I am not scum. I am neutral. But however, I have played as I am town. Despite what others have thought of my play style I did everything I would have done it if was stickily town.
I am confused now LOL
Sage103082: yes and better to let it out now then wait until after im lynched. I am not town and I am not scum. I am neutral. But however, I have played as I am town. Despite what others have thought of my play style I did everything I would have done it if was stickily town.
Full claim maybe? More interested in mark, role and win condition. And maybe HijacK can tell us if your reply fits his read.
I know I win as long as I stay alive until the end but to me this was hard. I could not just sit and do nothing. So when I am lynched or NK I lose but if it helps town I am ok with that.
Sage103082: I know I win as long as I stay alive until the end but to me this was hard. I could not just sit and do nothing. So when I am lynched or NK I lose but if it helps town I am ok with that.
Do you have a role name? And your ship's mark?
Thank you I was waiting to post until my 10 minutes were up.

Yugmi Mark III extraction ship and I am a neutral survivor my name is Bloodeyes.

My guess is his gum comment was about my extraction ship. I dunno maybe he thought I was the tooth fairy.
If Sage is not town or mafia I would refrain from lynching since her since she is not mafia, unless there is an upside to it?
I'm having a heart attack right now. The mind spins with the ramifications.

Now we know why you've been so careful, Sage.
Verification?

Sage103082: Yugmi Mark III extraction ship and I am a neutral survivor my name is Bloodeyes.
DarkoD13: Verification?

Sage103082: Yugmi Mark III extraction ship and I am a neutral survivor my name is Bloodeyes.
DarkoD13:
Affirmative. As far as The Ship model, mark and usefulness of the ship go. Her alignment and name were never given to me. I guess it's obvious why.

As far as my suspicion of CSPVG, it is because in the PM I received it said her ship can be used for retrieval, transport, support, and field hospital.

Her ship lacks maneuverability, and the weaponry is basic, which is why for me her ship seemed more fit to a Doctor than to CSPVG's.
Makes sense.

Yugmi = tug me, I guess.
HijacK: Affirmative. As far as The Ship model, mark and usefulness of the ship go. Her alignment and name were never given to me. I guess it's obvious why.

As far as my suspicion of CSPVG, it is because in the PM I received it said her ship can be used for retrieval, transport, support, and field hospital.

Her ship lacks maneuverability, and the weaponry is basic, which is why for me her ship seemed more fit to a Doctor than to CSPVG's.
Thanks. Telika seems to like complications. Another critical question to me. What kind of mechanism do you use to get that info?
mrkgnao: Makes sense.

Yugmi = tug me, I guess.
Or perhaps, hug me.
Both could fit a ship that collects survivors.