It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: Not really sure if I should expose what I found out during Night 1 or not anytime sooner than L-1, but I'm going to let players decide this.

As for why I am not moving my vote from CSPVG, let's just say my Night 1 scan kind of contradicts his claim, in some sense, however, I am not sure whether the one I scanned is a Godfather or not. Hence why I questioned the role of Godfather.
I am not the godfather nor am I scum but I can see where this is going and by all means vote for me but know everything I have done is and was in the best interest of town and trying to find scum.
HijacK: Not really sure if I should expose what I found out during Night 1 or not anytime sooner than L-1, but I'm going to let players decide this.

As for why I am not moving my vote from CSPVG, let's just say my Night 1 scan kind of contradicts his claim, in some sense, however, I am not sure whether the one I scanned is a Godfather or not. Hence why I questioned the role of Godfather.
My opinion is that you should claim now. I'm not comfortable bringing you closer to a lynch in order to get your claim, but I will if you think it's necessary. I'd rather not risk it though, considering you seem busy during the biggest part of the day and people can get impatient with their hammers.

Please don't take this as an attack... If you have important information that exonerates you and will point us in a better direction, then I think we should probably hear it. I still have CSPVG on my list and my ears are open.
Hijack scanned me during the night and no I did not get any pm or anything but Hijack has hinted at it by using my ship brand.
Sage103082: Hijack scanned me during the night and no I did not get any pm or anything but Hijack has hinted at it by using my ship brand.
Where is that hint?
Vitek: Darko
You'd better do an extensively thorough read for me, backed up by all my scum tells, so I can make fun of your detective skills whenever the game ends.

Just from your posts it's obvious you have a power role or you are lying to portray that you do, and it's obvious you are some flavor cop if you have one. What I don't get is why it matters if you are at L-1 before you say anything since you keep hinting you have some knowledge. All that says to me is "Hey before I'm lynched let me claim something". If CSPVG is lying and is scum then speak up.

What do the rest think?
mrkgnao: Where is that hint?
My guess:
HijacK: So, I heard you like yugmi gum. Is it any decent?
I love it when things start to get good. Let's hear it, Sage.
Sage103082: Hijack can you explain why you would semi role claim with only 3 votes on you?
HijacK: I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain I counted 4. This being said, a wagon has been formed, and given how foolish some people are, it will soon come to an end. I'm pretty much just enjoying the game until the end. That's what I signed up for, after all. Full role claim coming soon. So, I heard you like yugmi gum. Is it any decent?
If he mentioned something before this I did not pick up on it.
mrkgnao: Where is that hint?
DarkoD13: My guess:
HijacK: So, I heard you like yugmi gum. Is it any decent?
DarkoD13:
Nice. I saw it on my phone, thought to myself that I should google it, and forgot about it.
trentonlf: yogsloth has

Sage
CSPVG
Hijack
mrkgnao: Are you sure that yogsloth has CSPVG? That sounds weird.
Post 1372, sorry missed this post earlier.
This is the reason I did not vote Hijack and went with trent for now. In the last game we had a flavor cop on the scum side so that is why Hijack was removed from my vote at the moment but not off my scum list.
mrkgnao: Are you sure that yogsloth has CSPVG? That sounds weird.
trentonlf: Post 1372, sorry missed this post earlier.
You're right.
Sage103082: This is the reason I did not vote Hijack and went with trent for now. In the last game we had a flavor cop on the scum side so that is why Hijack was removed from my vote at the moment but not off my scum list.
Makes sense. Can you guess why his scan of you would cause HijacK some confusion?