It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: I almost dread to ask about that "C", but I am asking anyway.
I have an idea about WMSB but it would be better if you explain it too. (is "W" wine and "B" better?)
JoeSapphire: Disgusting mind you have!

Those of us who have been PAYING ATTENTION know that the letters stand for
Crocodile In Front Of Me (With My Stolen Baby)
You spelled "mah" wrong...
SirPrimalform: I can't believe Boct bussed nmillar and then self hammered like that... Either don't bus your buddy or try and use the fact that you bussed him to your advantage!
He could have tried to use the fact that you weren't on the nmillar wagon to throw suspicion onto you or something at least.
I agree.....boct basically lost the game for his side by lynch hammering NMillar(Why he did it when NMillar was sure to be lynched by deadline with majority vote is beyond me.), and then lynching himself. Of course NMillar kind of helped lose the game for their side(in a way) with his "about time" comment, but i'm thinking boct could've laid low and not voted for NMillar(Thus not giving Nmillar reason to post said reply/comment.). Then he could've tried to win by himself....which might've been possible if Vitek didn't investigate him and no one voted for him on the following days. Why he didn't is beyond me. :\

I mean i'm glad my side won and all, but it's kind of a hollow victory when your opposition basically nerfs itself to death.

bazilisek: (And yeah, there was another factor in the double modkill – the situation couldn't have come at a worse time, and with three inactive people in a game with 10 alive, something had to be done ASAP.)
------------------------
One thing I'm kind of disappointed with is that the game's central gimmick (the mafia has an untraceable killer and an unstoppable killer and has to decide which one to use each night) didn't come into play at all. The best laid plans of Gods and Men.
You did the best with what you had, given the circumstances. As such, I must say I had a wonderful time, and I hope you do another in the future.
--------------------------
I noticed that when you posted the endgame stuff......would've been nice to see it "in action", as it were. Oh well.
Post edited July 12, 2012 by GameRager
Shame that this, finished, game is more active than game #11. For shame #11 players!
JoeSapphire: Shame that this, finished, game is more active than game #11. For shame #11 players!
Maybe the OP of that thread should take more cues from Baz? ;)
GameRager: Maybe the OP of that thread should take more cues from Baz? ;)
The problems with #11 go much deeper than that.
GameRager: Maybe the OP of that thread should take more cues from Baz? ;)
bazilisek: The problems with #11 go much deeper than that.
I was TRYING to compliment you. :P

(Some people......meh.)

:D

/silly mode off

(One thing I think they should do is set more deadlines and prod people to play and/or replace the inactive players.....just a quick thought or two from my end.)
GameRager: I was TRYING to compliment you. :P
I know, I was just wondering if that meant the Apocalypse is coming :)
GameRager: (One thing I think they should do is set more deadlines and prod people to play and/or replace the inactive players.....just a quick thought or two from my end.)
There have been so many replacements over there already that if anything, it has actually hurt the game. Though it probably would benefit from my patented Modkill Treatment™.
bazilisek: I know, I was just wondering if that meant the Apocalypse is coming :)
-----------------------
There have been so many replacements over there already that if anything, it has actually hurt the game. Though it probably would benefit from my patented Modkill Treatment™.
Even the staunchest of foes can agree on some things given time & the right topic/circumstances. :)
--------------------------
Modkills yessssss....my precioussss midkillssssss.
bazilisek: Modkill Treatment™.
(Treatment Modkill)?
bazilisek: Modkill Treatment™.
JoeSapphire: (Treatment Modkill)?
Killing off inactive players to get the game moving. ;)
JoeSapphire: (Treatment Modkill)?
GameRager: Killing off inactive players to get the game moving. ;)
I was suggesting maybe what the letters T and M represent.
GameRager: Killing off inactive players to get the game moving. ;)
JoeSapphire: I was suggesting maybe what the letters T and M represent.
Oops...my bad. 0.o
GameRager: Oops...my bad. 0.o
Not really. I was pretty unclear.

Would it be rude for me to become vigilante and prod everyone in Damnation's game?
JoeSapphire: Would it be rude for me to become vigilante and prod everyone in Damnation's game?
I was thinking of doing a mass-prod from beyond the grave myself, but yeah, that would be too rude, I'm afraid.
GameRager: Oops...my bad. 0.o
JoeSapphire: Not really. I was pretty unclear.

Would it be rude for me to become vigilante and prod everyone in Damnation's game?
I dunno......I haven't played much mafia myself. :\