It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronStar:
bazilisek: Here, have a prod.
ViolatorX:
bazilisek: And you too.
/me stabs back.

I'm around, it's jut that it was busy week at school, so I didn't really have enough time. I'll get back to track later today.
Continued Reads (Sorry for missing you guys, i know you were feeling left out) :) :

ViolatorX: Hasn't posted very much. Doesn't seem particularly aggressive, even he was active he seemed mostly content to keep to the back of the pack. The only post where I feel like he contributed much of any significance is Post 90 (does anyone know how to do that thing where you link to an individual post? Could be handy), that was the only vote he did for something other than inactivity and RVS and was his longest post, and that was on page 5, he hasn't posted since. Neutral, but I'm going to keep my eye on him.

matti1996: Another one who posted a bit early on (though he was away for the weekend when the game first started, but it wasn't moving very fast at that point), disappeared in the middle, and reappeared recently. Early on he briefly participated in the RVS stage with a vote for aylien (then banjangkueh). His last post for a bit was on page 6 and he hasn't shown up since. His posts are for the most parts pretty standard, in favor of lynch vs nolynch. I don't feel like his posts contributed a lot, but that's partly because he vanished before things really got going. Another neutral with an eye raise.

The man/woman formerly known as banjangkueh (by which I mean aylien :)) : Has been quite inactive, not too many posts and his/her last post being on page 5. I'm not one to suspect lurkers though, more likely s/he's just been busy. Seems fairly cheerful and claims to be inexperienced. Due to small number of posts, hasn't contributed much and I honestly don't have much to say about him/her. Sides with Vitek, but I think we all do. Neutral.

These three have all posted fairly sporadically, so I guess that's how I missed them when doing my scanning.

In the future, I should do my Reads in smaller chunks like this. I can write more per person since I don't have to go over as much data.
Urgh been 48hrs already, I'll write a long post sat/sun tomorrow with reads, been working and on nights out for the last couple of days....
Back out of the shadows!
Yes, as Gazoinks has mentioned, I have been a little busy as of late, but obviously that's no excuse. When I signed up for the thread I made a commitment to post regularly to this thread, and I'll try to do that as best I can.

Though to be honest, another reason I haven't been posting as much is that, like Planeshaper claimed, I'm trying to wait for more info to come about, possibly through the discussion. So in all disclosure, I'm leaning towards what Noxoss and gameon mentioned, and just lynch SOMEONE so we have something to go on.

I guess the first thing to decide is whether or not we want to lynch anyone at all. Then, next question is WHO we lynch.

Also, @ Noxoss re: your reasoning that Gazoinks and gameon are townies b/c they're favouring nolynch - Wouldn't mafia like nolynch too, or even prefer it? That way they don't have to rationalize out loud a decision to vote for someone, or even bother with voting at all. They can just pretend to be nice and peaceful, kill at night, be nice during the day, rinse and repeat.

I'm not saying definitively that I think Gaz and gameon are mafia, heck I haven't even formed my own opinions on them yet. I'm just saying I'm not sure if it's that crystal clear that nolynch = townie.
Well.. they could just wait and vote for the majority just to move to night phase,,, but that would just be boring for them to play safely, plus they could get rid of 2 townies instead of one in one dat/night, witch would give them a much seeked advantage for later in the game when they'd have a lesser chance of making it out without lynching....

I could be totally wrong in my reasoning, but at this point of the game, any argument, any theory could be questioned... because there will always be doubt.
From what I've read so far I have reasonable doubts, but I'll wait a bit more before I say anything.
Gazoinks: Snip.
Could you please refer to post numbers, rather than page numbers? Personal preferences means people don't all have the same number of posts per page, so it's difficult to track down the post you're referring to.

For example, I only have 4 pages of posts (50 per page), so have no idea where the posts you're referring to as being on page 5 or 6 are!

Also, I'm on call this weekend, so may be a little slow responding to direct questions. :/
Gazoinks: Snip.
nmillar: Could you please refer to post numbers, rather than page numbers? Personal preferences means people don't all have the same number of posts per page, so it's difficult to track down the post you're referring to.

For example, I only have 4 pages of posts (50 per page), so have no idea where the posts you're referring to as being on page 5 or 6 are!

Also, I'm on call this weekend, so may be a little slow responding to direct questions. :/
Oh, sorry about that. I hadn't considered the preferences issue, I'll make sure to avoid that in the future. Does anyone happen to know how to do a link to an individual post? I've seen that in past games, and it'll be useful as the game progresses.

And I'm going to have to agree at this point that I really want to get the game moving, whether through lynch or nolynch, as long as it's something. I'm also indecisive though, and worried about comitting to either, so I guess that's a bad mix. :)
When you mouseover the post right click on the link icon.
IronStar: When you mouseover the post right click on the link icon.
Ah, cool thanks.
You're welcome. :)
You people are far to keen to get the lynch going.. quick snippet of my thoughts as I need to get some sleep

Anyway some reads
Nmillar - Always quiet during day one and slowly builds up during the later days, is usually very hammer happy so could have easily voted no-lynch to end the day, but in hindsight is smart enough not to vote on this occasion in either alignment, Im thinking neutral slightly leaning town.

Gamerager- Theatrical posting nature really makes it hard to draw an assumption for me anyway to what alignment it could be. Neutral

Noxoss/gameon - Both far to keen to get the game going, makes them appear scummy though would be more clear if either wont so keen to put the gun to their own head. Patience is needed though the aggression can give a town vibe. My vote on gameon till I find something more concrete as rushing is dangerous for town.

Gazoinks/Planeshaper - One of these two im convinced is scum after their recent arguement and I will elaborate which of the two I think is scum when I get a proper chance to sit down and draw an opinion, this is based on reaction and how they have voted.

I think that overall at least 2 of the mafia are on the no lynch votechain and im basing my thoughts on that accordingly, also how it seems the "veteran" players are being targeted in what would make an easier win for the mafia if they were eliminated.

My opinions on boct,vitek,ironstar changed from my writing this post so I will focus on those 3 with a clearer mind.
Posting just to avoid a prod. Still gotta read over the last 15 posts or so when I have time.
I think I should do something more but I need to read last 2-3 pages as I didn't have time lately. (I post also to avoid a prod)
*pokes game thread*