It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark: Amazing campaign. It is a totally different experience compared to the crappy Original Campaign. Also much better than SoU, which should only be played because it is a prequel to this one. I really loved the story and would definitely recommend to every rpg fan.

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009: Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Left 4 Dead (Advanced), Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra

Best game finished in 2011: Bioshock
Worst game finished in 2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2012:

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Demon's Souls, Metal Gear Solid, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned, Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony, Descent: Freespace - The Great War, Portal, Ultimate Spider-Man: Total Mayhem (iOS), Army of Darkness: Defense (iOS), Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide, Fallout 3 add-ons (Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, Mothership Zeta), Wet, Silent Hill, Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark

Best game finished in 2012: Demon's Souls
Worst game finished in 2012: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Already finished:
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post566

Endless Space
A 4x game that had Steam free weekend just. Had to buy the game straight after since I enjoyed it so much. Have now beaten the game few times. There isn't really a story line to beat. More like just various scenarios. Have not played a 4X game in ages so it was really nice to get into this. Quite steep learning curve and especially the upgrade tree can very intimating. Really like the art-style/UI and the music. Reminds me of Eve-Online. Naturally being a space spreadsheet game and all. Only negative side I'd mention about the game is the daft battle mechanism. This can be either done automatically or manually. The latter being just a simplified card game. Which is not really exciting or challenging. The way cards are played don't seem to have lot of meaning. Will for sure keep on playing this so that I get to try other factions and winning objectives.

Three Android games, which I've beaten. And paid money for.
Steambirds
Interesting touch based WWII dogfighting game. Quite short and simple. Levels graded with stars as with many mobile games. Getting best result on all levels is very time consuming since game only has one tactic if you want to get full score, IE no hits from enemies. That being flanging.

Clear Vision
A sniper game. Not many of these around for some reason. Very violent and art-style just stick figures. Still nice variation on levels and cool story, albeit episodic. Meaning game ends to a cliffhanger.

Kung Fu FIGHT!

Endless runner in 8-bt kung fu style. Charming if nothing else. Sadly the attack command needs good precision, which touch controls are not really known for. Still managed to beat the story. No interest in ever playing it again though.
Post edited December 07, 2012 by kalmis666
It's been a while since I posted in this topic, but I haven't completed that many games :(

So, this is what I have completed since then:

Crysis: a rather good fps, though there are better ones. The large areas are nice, though.
Black Mesa: a faithful remake of Half-Life. I really enjoyed playing it.
The Walking Dead: amazing. Buy it once you have the chance.
Just finished Far Cry 3, 100% completion.
Just finished the main story in Mafia 2.

just the 2 DLC's to do now and i can strike it off my backlog for good
Mark of The Ninja.

Fantastic. One of the best games I've played this year, it rivals Thief 2 for me in the upper echelon of stealth games.
Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director´s Cut

Gemini Rue

Warhamer 40.000: Dawn of War 2
Sequence - Best rhythm game I've ever played. Ok, I haven't played that many, but it really is very good.

Emerald City Confidential - Another fine Wadjet Eye game, but could have really done without all the casualization (huge pop-up quest icons got on my nerves)
Post edited December 10, 2012 by kalirion
I finished Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30. This game was definitely more tactical than I expected, there were a couple of parts that I repeated 10 or so times before I was able to progress. No run-and-gun gameplay here. There were a couple truly intense parts of the game that I enjoyed. Despite the obvious corridors, I thought the experience was overall great.

So far:
Just Cause 2
Cave Story+
Area 51
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
XIII
Star Wars: Jedi Academy
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Metro 2033
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Mirror's Edge
Thief II: The Metal Age
Alan Wake
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Unreal Gold (including Return to Na Pali)
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Alpha Protocol
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Just finished Darksiders. Nice game and it lived up to my expectations. I played it with keyboard and mouse combo and although I read a lot of warnings to play it only with controller, but I think it worked quite well. It wasn't ideal but far from unplayable. I thought I will have troubles with using more complex moves but even there I ended up using most of them.
I disliked the necessity to run back and forth and had some problems with crashing but overall it was good experience and I intend to buy its sequel sometime in the future.
Btw. I am not sure how long I played it. Steam claims 24 hours but game save shows 15:54 shortly before final fight.

I would rate it 8/10.

Full list.
Post edited December 10, 2012 by Vitek
- God of war 1.
- Max Payne 1-2-3.
- Portal.
- Metro 2033.
- Crysis and Crysis Warhead,
- Saints Row 3.
- Dishonoured (Twice, both different endings)
- Hotline Miami.
- Darskiders.
Post edited April 27, 2013 by Narakir
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader (GCN) - took me less than two hours, despite the fact that I've barely played it for like ten years. Getting gold medals on everything, well... Still working on it.

Assassin's Creed III (PC) - great fun.
SCPM: Just finished Far Cry 3, 100% completion.
All relics? O_o

Wow.
didnt like the Mafia 2 DLC's (go here and do a mission for so and so to progress)
SimonG: All relics? O_o

Wow.
It wasn't that bad, I'd just make a detour on the way to some mission or location to pick up some relics, and if they turned out to be underground or something I'd study the map of the surrounding area for dark spots that usually indicate cave entrances. Luckily I happened upon the one in the cave under Earnhardt's house by chance, supposedly you're locked out after finishing the game and can't get it anymore. I had a more difficult time finding all the Letters of the Lost. But I really did enjoy all the exploring.