It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: It's all about saying the right words, its like the how to pick up a woman course. Say the right words and they will melt, and you don't even have to be a looker.

Doing criminal stuff, also takes money, alot. i can have all the social skills in the world or not it does not matter, but if you say to someone here have $100k and get me that password, then the other person could care less who he is dealing with and he will do it.
carnival73: Well, that's true - You can pay someone else to scam for you but no matter how much $ you have it won't save the person when attempting to charm (if they're target isn't superficial I'm meaning - most chics will be your girlfriend ((or even wife)) for six months for 60 grand. )
What about all the females who support a bum. More then you think. Not all care about money, say they are pretty etc.
I am broke as what but if i wanted i am sure i could talk 90% into bed if i wanted.
carnival73: Well, that's true - You can pay someone else to scam for you but no matter how much $ you have it won't save the person when attempting to charm (if they're target isn't superficial I'm meaning - most chics will be your girlfriend ((or even wife)) for six months for 60 grand. )
lugum: What about all the females who support a bum. More then you think. Not all care about money, say they are pretty etc.
I am broke as what but if i wanted i am sure i could talk 90% into bed if i wanted.
Good for you, Casanova. *Thumbs up & wink*

Back to what I was referring to was 'haggling' not 'harassing' - Social skills to get a better deal on an offer not social skills to trick an emotional problem into coming home with you and fester like a sore on your butt for half of year. xD
Post edited December 01, 2013 by carnival73
And getting a better deal on an offer is playing on someone's emotion... ;)

I am off to bed, my sore butt needs a rest.
lugum: And getting a better deal on an offer is playing on someone's emotion... ;)

I am off to bed, my sore butt needs a rest.
Yes, more or less but it's not like hacking into and stealing from or cheating them by taking their trade and running which is what the rest of us were on about.

And if you're referring to possibly breaking the heart of someone who you've taken fifteen minutes of your life to trade with...well that particular victim needs to see a shrink.
nijuu: Yes.Even if its Wakalo......Judas represents GOG so has to be seen as impartial etc (no matter how he personally thinks)
GOG allows trading on their platform (for better or for worse); when repeated and admitted scamming by a specific individual is taking place on their platform, the best way for GOG to be seen as impartial is to not openly converse with the offending party.

Just my two cents.
LOL What did I miss while setting up my Counter-Strike server? ;P
simon_vd: LOL What did I miss while setting up my Counter-Strike server? ;P
Nothing much just a hungry troll was trying to get fed :)
JudasIscariot:
*wheels in the sacrifical goats

so...where should i put these then O_o?
JudasIscariot:
Sachys: *wheels in the sacrifical goats

Put them in the fridge for now, I guess :P
Sachys: *wheels in the sacrifical goats

JudasIscariot: Put them in the fridge for now, I guess :P
*wheels in the GOGbears covered in curry sauce

...aaand what about these? - they're adressed to "sponge daddy" c/o JudasIscariot, GOG HQ...
JudasIscariot: Put them in the fridge for now, I guess :P
Sachys: *wheels in the GOGbears covered in curry sauce

...aaand what about these? - they're adressed to "sponge daddy" c/o JudasIscariot, GOG HQ...
I see you are stealing from Stooner again :P
Sachys: *wheels in the GOGbears covered in curry sauce

JudasIscariot: I see you are stealing from Stooner again :P
*checks invoice

narp. they're definately yours! - says here ordered from "lugums spicy underpant ranch" - so where the hell you want em?
JudasIscariot: I see you are stealing from Stooner again :P
Sachys: *checks invoice

narp. they're definately yours! - says here ordered from "lugums spicy underpant ranch" - so where the hell you want em?
Nice try with that obviously shopped invoice :P
Sachys: *checks invoice

JudasIscariot: Nice try with that obviously shopped invoice :P
narp - lugums been farming them in his underpants since they ate his trousers. besides... its your name on the credit card reciept i have here - see...

*shows

...even has noodle stains! O_O

so where'd ya want em?
JudasIscariot: Nice try with that obviously shopped invoice :P
Sachys: narp - lugums been farming them in his underpants since they ate his trousers. besides... its your name on the credit card reciept i have here - see...

*shows

...even has noodle stains! O_O

so where'd ya want em?
Put em back where they came from...