It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

1Pie1: Thanks :)
JudasIscariot: Tenha um bom dia! :)
gbaz69: Short time = whatever your system allows and/or how well the script works.
If someone can make a script that makes 100s of accounts, then have those accounts vote up a specific persons posts.
If your system works that way, ie> vote up/down increases/decreases rep, then thousands of upvotes could possible give a lot of rep.

And you personally told me in a pm rep means nothing... anyway... so why bring up the low rep/trust issue?
JudasIscariot: In terms of one's epeen, yes, it means nothing but in terms of finding out whether someone participated in the community, the higher the rep, the better the chances that someone's been around for a while.
It's open to full abuse period, get one lowrepped and see how long it takes to ever get it back, if you have someone doing that constantly. Then the balance is lost.
Sachys: Full of beer and pies - its sunday!
nijuu: I wouldn't have thought pies were a big thing in Poland :P
Judas aint Polish - and how else do you deal with spam sundays?! O_o
gbaz69: Like he stated, he wanted to scam someone only to hurt them, not acquire a game. So evil.
Best thing to do is just avoid trading with unknown people.
small people should be passed over and so they can be left with their ego.
don't gull the troll and just ignore him and just refer to him in general terms as a scamer since he is no more important than the others.

i feel being a trusted member of the community is better than being a pickpocket but i think other smaller people may feel different. though some feel they have netted a bunch in shady dealing since trading started i have 1260 game on my steam account that i basically got for free by trading tf2keys/games and made $200 paypal last week because i'm a trusted member of the community. scamers just send me more customers cause they know i'm 100% trusted. we can only hope they grow up or get a paying job and can afford what they want in life but until then we should be on guard.

p.s. hurting others for fun just proves there is something wrong with you and have a poor moral fiber. i have more respect for the russian scamer rings that are around.

as trading goes on, steam has been making it easier to deactivate cd-keys. so far it has only been used by dev in massive scams. puppydog games key scam for 1 and i know some cc fraud ones where deactivate and with proof of purchase steam can revoke or track a key so activating anything stolen on a account you don't want to be locked is asking for trouble. stealing anything gog is plane dumb as they do take action and i have a lot of respect for them for this and its why less scaming happens here.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by swordtut
JudasIscariot: Well, then, I hope you have fun and welcome to the community :)
I can't decide if you're serious or not ?_?

You do realize that you're welcoming a well known scammer (Wakalo) who's been around for about a year now and has absolutely no intention of being part of this community, right?
nijuu: I wouldn't have thought pies were a big thing in Poland :P
Sachys: Judas aint Polish - and how else do you deal with spam sundays?! O_o
put it in a can. canned spam.
on that note, monty python is getting back together.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by lugum
JudasIscariot: Well, then, I hope you have fun and welcome to the community :)
HypersomniacLive: I can't decide if you're serious or not ?_?

You do realize that you're welcoming a well known scammer (Wakalo) who's been around for about a year now and has absolutely no intention of being part of this community, right?
He does work for GOG so has to do his best customer service wise.....
lugum: on that note, monty python is getting back together.
They all have to be 70+ years old right? Just wow time flys!
nijuu: He does work for GOG so has to do his best customer service wise.....
Even when it's Wakalo we're talking about?
I think it's real clever to be a good haggler - It's demonstrative of strong social abilities and fine tuning yourself to the vibes of those you confront.

However there's a false sense of pride experienced by hackers and scammers - Everyone could've learned to do so but instead focused on learning skills that would benefit everyone.

Ever have a dying family member rescued by medical science? What if those scientists would've used their intellect to all steal from everyone instead?
carnival73: I think it's real clever to be a good haggler - It's demonstrative of strong social abilities and fine tuning yourself to the vibes of those you confront.

However there's a false sense of pride experienced by hackers and scammers - Everyone could've learned to do so but instead focused on learning skills that would benefit everyone.

Ever have a dying family member rescued by medical science? What if those scientists would've used their intellect to all steal from everyone instead?
A haggler is also about charms, charisma hence why its also used in rpg's.
Nothing to do much about smarts or even skill, plus you can also learn to use the right words (what happens at call centers or car sales), it's not much different from learning to hack.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by lugum
nijuu: He does work for GOG so has to do his best customer service wise.....
HypersomniacLive: Even when it's Wakalo we're talking about?
Yes.Even if its Wakalo......Judas represents GOG so has to be seen as impartial etc (no matter how he personally thinks)
carnival73: I think it's real clever to be a good haggler - It's demonstrative of strong social abilities and fine tuning yourself to the vibes of those you confront.

lugum: A haggler is also about charms, charisma hence why its also used in rpg's.
Nothing to do much about smarts or even skill, plus you can also learn to use the right words, it's not much different from learning to hack.
Social skills are still skills - Charming for favor is deceptive but not as deceptive as say getting your target's bank password and transferring twenty bucks to yourself using a VPN so that the bank can not exactly pin point which IP logged into it for that transaction.

One is honest fishing while the other is just simply robbing - but, as with everything, moderation - it depends what you're hacking and how you're using the information you're confiscating.
lugum: A haggler is also about charms, charisma hence why its also used in rpg's.
Nothing to do much about smarts or even skill, plus you can also learn to use the right words, it's not much different from learning to hack.
carnival73: Social skills are still skills - Charming for favor is deceptive but not as deceptive as say getting your target's bank password and transferring twenty bucks to yourself using a VPN so that the bank can not exactly pin point which IP logged into it for that transaction.

One is honest fishing while the other is just simply robbing - but, as with everything, moderation - it depends what you're hacking and how you're using the information you're confiscating.
It's all about saying the right words, its like the how to pick up a woman course. Say the right words and they will melt, and you don't even have to be a looker.

Doing criminal stuff, also takes money, alot. i can have all the social skills in the world or not it does not matter, but if you say to someone here have $100k and get me that password, then the other person could care less who he is dealing with and he will do it.
carnival73: Social skills are still skills - Charming for favor is deceptive but not as deceptive as say getting your target's bank password and transferring twenty bucks to yourself using a VPN so that the bank can not exactly pin point which IP logged into it for that transaction.

lugum: It's all about saying the right words, its like the how to pick up a woman course. Say the right words and they will melt, and you don't even have to be a looker.

Doing criminal stuff, also takes money, alot. i can have all the social skills in the world or not it does not matter, but if you say to someone here have $100k and get me that password, then the other person could care less who he is dealing with and he will do it.
Well, that's true - You can pay someone else to scam for you but no matter how much $ you have it won't save the person when attempting to charm (if they're target isn't superficial I'm meaning - most chics will be your girlfriend ((or even wife)) for six months for 60 grand. )