It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Torchlight 2 is currently 75% off (£3.74) on steam.

Anyone prepared to pick this up on my behalf in exchange for $5.99 of GOG?

Edit:
Deal done.

Thank you Mortcus
Thank you too!
chezybezy: ok what have i missed?
A drunken stooner, a hippo and a lobo doing unspeakable things in a field and another wakalo accunt getting banned!
Nevermind.
Post edited December 02, 2013 by cich
Have:

Steam:
Fear 1, 2, 3
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Guardians of Middle-earth
Darksiders
Bastion
Burnout Paradise
Medal of Honor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dear Esther
Thomas was alon

HB Paradox Gift:
War of the Roses, Europe Universalis, Dungeonland, Warlock, Leviathan, the showdown effect

HB Doublefine Gift:
Stacking, Psychonauts, Costume Quest

Humble mobile Bundle

GOG:
Nox
Fez

Want:

State of Decay
The Wolf among us

Offer many keys per game.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by Robette
[H]

(GOG)

Staropia
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
Planescape: Torment

[W]

(GOG)

Alone in the Dark 1+2+3
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown
Guilty Gear Isuka (maybe) (GOG, not GamersGate)
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (maybe)
Tex Murphy: Overseer
Re-Volt (in case someone has it spare)
HypersomniacLive: It appears that WWTDead got a bit annoyed with me - see attached screenshot.
g.
yes it must suck being so poor you have to steal and the lack of moral guidance and supervision from his parents makes me wonder if they even care about him.
he probably thinks hes "ghetto" cause he can freely steal cheap indie games.
hes only hurting himself in the end with all the time he wastes setting up scams he could be doing something worth wile or making real money but no.
when he gets older i bet he'll be shooting up to avoid living in the worthless person he will grow up to become.
in the end this stuff is only material but what hes doing to himself is just sad and he is obviously intensely stupid.
he wastes who knows how many hours being gangsta setting up scams when you can just torrent this crap in like less than an hour in most cases but like i said must suck being poor and i guess stupid.
swordtut: yes it must suck being so poor you have to steal and the lack of moral guidance and supervision from his parents makes me wonder if they even care about him.
hes only hurting himself in the end with all the time he wastes setting up scams he could be doing something worth wile or making real money but no.
when he gets older i bet he'll be shooting up to avoid living in the worthless person he will grow up to become.
in the end this stuff is only material but what hes doing to himself is just sad and he is obviously intensely stupid.
he wastes who knows how many hours being gangsta setting up scams when you can just torrent this crap in like less than an hour in most cases but like i said must suck being poor and i guess stupid.
I'm actually not that sure that it's all his parents fault - it's not uncommon that people come from good, caring homes yet divert so far from what they've been taught. As for the supervising part, if his parents are computer/ internet/ tech illiterate it'd be quite easy for him to fool them if they otherwise believe that they're raising a "good" kid.

Regarding the torrenting part - he seems to be extremely invested in getting games on Steam, so I guess torrenting a game is not an option as it would deprive him of the social and other features that come with games on Steam.

I get the impression that he believes himself to be a very smart person and putting those smarts into fooling and scamming people on the Internet seems to work as some sort of self-esteem boosting achievement.

swordtut: yes it must suck being so poor you have to steal and the lack of moral guidance and supervision from his parents makes me wonder if they even care about him.
1Pie1: I waste less than 5min of my life setting scams here. I'm not here 24/7 . I waste around 10 min setting scams on a different website. I sleep 8h a day, i spend AT LEAST 12h outside and the rest at home. I dont care if you think im lieing. That is the truth ;)

Edit: Grammar
Just for preservation.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: I get the impression that he believes himself to be a very smart person and putting those smarts into fooling and scamming people on the Internet seems to work as some sort of self-esteem boosting achievement.
Or to compensate for something small.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by lugum
note how subject is easily goated. proof of a small brain =D

lets stop talking about this subject now before his ego gets the better of him.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by swordtut
[Have]

Desura:

- Laxius Force I + Guide
- Zombusters

Steam:

- Dead Space
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45
- Zafehouse: Diaries
- Pacific Storm Allies
- Miner Wars Arena
- Paranautical Activity

Others:

- Iron Grip: Marauders - $10 Content Coupon
- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I'm interested in hearing offers aswell, just let me know through PMs!

I've traded with lots of known users here, lost my list, but managed to confirm some.

Successfully traded with: DarkoD13; Momo1991; Giltonnam; Darthprymus; Suzaku-sama; alexkoti; Accatone; agaiz; roelibex; IAmSinstar; d456; dyscode; adambiser; ErekoseDM.
1Pie1: I've mentioned before that i only do this for fun. I want to support the gaming community by "buying" games. That's why i dont torrent them. I prefer to spend my REAL money on more usefull stuff like clothing ;) And yes it is somewhat of an achievement :D But i dont consider myself smart for doing these easy scams. I can do quite better but not on GoG unfortunately ;) As for my family.. my parents have educated me well and people actually like me a lot to be honest. Heck they even admit it. Like i said before i dont care if you think i'm lieing.

BY the way.. I've traded with a few guys before fairly. I've traded Red orchestra 2 with an high rep guy from here (i went first ofc) and i recently traded with another guy (cant remember his name but i offered him Rune classic) and he trusted me and went first and give him a working code. Heck i'll go search the guys name just for you and you can ask him!

I always do a fair trade whenever i can believe me or not
1Pie1: I've mentioned before that i only do this for fun. I want to support the gaming community by "buying" games. That's why i dont torrent them. I prefer to spend my REAL money on more usefull stuff like clothing ;) And yes it is somewhat of an achievement :D But i dont consider myself smart for doing these easy scams. I can do quite better but not on GoG unfortunately ;) As for my family.. my parents have educated me well and people actually like me a lot to be honest. Heck they even admit it. Like i said before i dont care if you think i'm lieing.

BY the way.. I've traded with a few guys before fairly. I've traded Red orchestra 2 with an high rep guy from here (i went first ofc) and i recently traded with another guy (cant remember his name but i offered him Rune classic) and he trusted me and went first and give him a working code. Heck i'll go search the guys name just for you and you can ask him!

I always do a fair trade whenever i can believe me or not
And again for preservation.

EDIT: His #8921 post got deleted - looks like GOG support is watching and acting.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive:
Spam reports!
Why dont they ban his IP?
Or for that matter find a way of disallowing new accounts created from using Classifieds for x months
Post edited December 01, 2013 by nijuu
1Pie1: I will forever haunt you all. Mark my words. I will be back for my christmas presents. HAVE THEM READY FOR ME.