It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: Promo pack deal completed with Iain.
Post edited March 12, 2013 by JMich
Trading with JMich :)
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Iain
Post edited March 16, 2013 by bigpoppaping
[H]
1. Metro 2033, Titan Quest, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY [steam]
2. Cognition: Episode 1 [desura]
3. La-Mulana, Underrail [desura]

All (or whatever you want) for one

[W]
Divinity 2: Developer's Cut
Chronicles of Riddick
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Lokuas
I am just going to post my offer later
Post edited March 12, 2013 by cj13810
cj13810: cave story +(gog)
duke nukem Atomic adition (steam)
Are you sure you haven't mixed the platforms? Not sure gog carries Cave Story...
cj13810: cave story +(gog)
duke nukem Atomic adition (steam)
JMich: Are you sure you haven't mixed the platforms? Not sure gog carries Cave Story...
thanks for catching that for me
edit: outdated
Post edited March 12, 2013 by akhliber
Have:
cave story +(steam)
duke nukem Atomic adition (gog)
Dynamite Jack Steam Key
Beat Hazard Ultra Steam Key
Nightsky Steam Key
Solar 2 Steam Key
Super Hexagon Steam Key
Swords & Sworcery Steam Key
Splice Steam Key
Crayon Physics Deluxe Steam Key

want:
I will give all for CAPSIZED promo
Post edited March 12, 2013 by cj13810
Can offer Race On (not anymore, now used as a giveaway) and King Arthur: The Roleplaying Wargame as Steam-Versions:

As mentioned in this thread I´d like to get those five games fpr the -80%-Sale:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamhater_wants_to_get_rid_of_his_codes_race_on_and_king_arthur

WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION
A NEW BEGINNING
DEFENDER'S QUEST// Those games just look VERY interesting!
PUDDLE
CAPSIZED

Puddle and Capsized are minor Games, I´d also trade both Games if cj13810 gets both CAPSIZED and INQUISITOR from you and I´d only get Witcher, New Beginning and Defender´s Quest!

Edit: Has been forfilled, thanks to:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post7671
Post edited March 15, 2013 by RadonGOG
Trade done :)
Post edited March 13, 2013 by summitus
I'm offering a GOG code for The Witcher and both Alan Wake games to trade for other interesting/left over GOG codes or as a gift. I only ask that the Alan Wake games both go to the same person. The Witcher may go to the same person or a different one. (If you have one Alan Wake and not the other I'd rather not have them split, sorry.)
rawmilk905: I'm offering a GOG code for The Witcher and both Alan Wake games to trade for other interesting/left over GOG codes or as a gift. I only ask that the Alan Wake games both go to the same person. The Witcher may go to the same person or a different one. (If you have one Alan Wake and not the other I'd rather not have them split, sorry.)
It would be way to hard if you´d gift me another game (Witcher), because you´ve already done this yesterday!
But you get +1 REP anyway!

But if you do not find another one I´d be your man, of cause!
Post edited March 12, 2013 by RadonGOG
rawmilk905: I'm offering a GOG code for The Witcher and both Alan Wake games to trade for other interesting/left over GOG codes or as a gift. I only ask that the Alan Wake games both go to the same person. The Witcher may go to the same person or a different one. (If you have one Alan Wake and not the other I'd rather not have them split, sorry.)
Try contacting zeffyr, he was interested in the 2 Alan Wake games.
JMich: Try contacting zeffyr, he was interested in the 2 Alan Wake games.
OK, Thank you.
Post edited March 12, 2013 by rawmilk905