It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have: Spec Ops: The Line (steam code)

Want: $12 Paypal
Asbeau: (Have) Galactic Arms Race x 2

(Want) Nothing

If anybody wants one of these post here or drop me a PM and I'll send them out

And guys, let's try to treat each other like a COMMUNITY and not lowball the shit out of fellow GOGers in this thread

EDIT: GONE / 1 sent to aldz24, 1 sent to JunglePredator
Thanks to Asbeau!

(I was going to +rep too but I can't remember how to do it)
teshra: Isn't Galactic Arms Race similar to DOTA in that pretty much free codes are all over the place, including a current bundle?
Pretty much but Galactic can be played solo if multiplayer never goes anywhere and is retail.

DOTA 2 was always meant to be free it's just that a lot of people had access to the game a year or two before it's public release date. If you're filthy rich and the first kid on the block I can see where handing over a $20 game for a DOTA 2 key six months back was no big loss for a good number of Steamers.

Last month everyone was dished out Showdown Beta keys, mistook them for the complete game, and were trying to swap them off for some pretty big cheese. I, myself, wound up purchasing a beta for $4 thinking it entitled me to the release and not realizing the key was temporary.

As a rule of thumb, freebees and bundle keys aren't really worth squat other than for swapping dupes for other freebees and bundle keys the old-fashioned baseball card way.
HAVE:
- Humble Indie Bundle 4 = Shank + Super Meat Boy + Cave Story+ + Gratuitous Space Battles+ And Yet It Moves + Cogs + Crayon Physics Deluxe + Hammerfight + Jamestown + Bit.Trip Runner + NightSky HD + VVVVVV = 12 Games (unclaimed "better than average" (BTA) download page with all the games and all the Steam keys)
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare (GOG Gift)
- Realms of Arkania 1+2 (GOG Gift)
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (GOG Gift)

WANT:
- 99 Levels to Hell (GOG)
- ArmA 2: Combined Operations (GOG)
- Avadon: The Black Fortress (GOG)
- Avernum: The Complete Saga (GOG)
- Balls of Steel (GOG)
- Bard's Tale, The (GOG)
- Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The (GOG)
- Cannon Fodder 2 (GOG)
- Conquest: Frontier Wars (GOG)
- Cultures 1+2 (GOG)
- Daikatana (GOG)
- Driftmoon
- Etherlords 2 (GOG)
- Hocus Pocus (GOG)
- Imperialism 2: The Age of Exploration (GOG)
- King’s Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY (GOG)
- Leisure Suit Larry (GOG)
- Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! (GOG)
- Lucius (GOG)
- Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete (GOG)
- Omerta: City of Gangsters (GOG)
- O.R.B. Off-World Resource Base (GOG)
- Richard & Alice (GOG)
- Sensible World of Soccer 96/97 (GOG)
- Settlers 2®: 10th Anniversary, The (GOG)
- Strike Suit Zero (GOG)
- System Shock™ 2 (GOG)
- Total Overdose: A Gunslinger's Tale in Mexico (GOG)
- Ultimate Body Blows
- Worms Forts: Under Siege (GOG)
- Zafehouse: Diaries (GOG)

RULES:
- One-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-one trades are all gladly accepted (make an offer)
- Whoever has the lower rep goes first (this is just to deter scammers)

TRADED WITH: Aniki, Barry_Woodward, rpgamer381

PM me if interested.
Post edited March 03, 2013 by mrkgnao
Post edited March 04, 2013 by bigpoppaping
HAVE:

Steam game(s) of your choice

WANT:

Driftmoon (GOG)
Downfall (WadgetEyeGames)
Darklands (GOG)
Iron Storm (GOG)
Primordia (GOG)

Previously traded with: ABH20, adambiser, adamzs, Detlik, Dragonfly2012 (x9), dyscode, K_1269, misfire200, ne_zavarj, PandaLiang, P1na, retsuseiba, Rincewind81, sebarnolds, Trid, Vatiel, JMich, DarkoD13
Post edited April 27, 2013 by ashwald
[H]
Steam keys
Eschalon II
Hearts of Iron III
King Arthur Complete Collection ( King Arthur, King Arthur II + Dead Legions DLC, King Arthur Fallen Champions )
Bioshock

Desura
Fibrillation

[W]
offers

Lower rep goes first
traded with ashwald, VVhiteVVolf, Heretic777, ne_zavarj, Grilledfish, Rodzaju, jodaniel3, Darthprymus, agaiz, benderz, Bmoyn715
So I accidentally bought some extra games that I already have, and now they are just waiting to be played. The Games are:

Sanitarium
System Shock 2
Incredible Machine Mega Pack
Witcher
Darklands
Serious Sam 1

I was hoping to trade this set of games with someone willing to buy me a few games on my wishlist. Please let me know if you're interested.
Have 99 Levels

Want, shit I don't know, I keep changing my mind. Driftmoon might be good. Maybe FarCry if someone can sell me on it; I keep getting mixed reviews. Someone also wants me to try Postal 2 but again that's a toughy.
Post edited March 05, 2013 by tinyE
Post edited March 04, 2013 by YaYosucka
YaYosucka: Have Desura Keys:
If these Desura keys are IndieRoyale keys, be aware that 1) The Desura key will redeem all the games from that IR and 2) The same Desura key can be used to access that IR's page with your personal links, and be used to either claim that IR or use the Steam keys (if unused).
YaYosucka: Have Desura Keys:
JMich: If these Desura keys are IndieRoyale keys, be aware that 1) The Desura key will redeem all the games from that IR and 2) The same Desura key can be used to access that IR's page with your personal links, and be used to either claim that IR or use the Steam keys (if unused).
Thanks for telling changing now :)
09167: So I accidentally bought some extra games that I already have, and now they are just waiting to be played. The Games are:

Sanitarium
System Shock 2
Incredible Machine Mega Pack
Witcher
Darklands
Serious Sam 1

I was hoping to trade this set of games with someone willing to buy me a few games on my wishlist. Please let me know if you're interested.
WHere is your wishlist? Can't find you on gogwiki.
If anyone can get me Darksiders 2 game off Steam, which is $15 right now,(or if you have a spare copy) I can give you an key and [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/214790]The Basement Collection in exchange.

As always, lowest rep goes first.

P.S: My wishlist: wishlist...
Post edited March 05, 2013 by nimbot96
Apologies, here are some of my wishlist items if you would like to do the trade

REDNECK RAMPAGE COLLECTION
$7.99
99 LEVELS TO HELL
$5.99
ULTIMATE BODY BLOWS
$6.99
SHADOWGROUNDS
$3.99