It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank Heretic777 for another trade

[H]
Kingdom of Amalur (base game-Origin)

[W]
OFFERS (GOG, Steam, GG.....)

Higher rep goes first
traded with ashwald, VVhiteVVolf, Heretic777, ne_zavarj, Grilledfish, Rodzaju, jodaniel3, Darthprymus
Post edited February 08, 2013 by PandaLiang
Got it, thanks. =)
Post edited February 07, 2013 by misfire200
deleted
Post edited February 09, 2013 by ne_zavarj
*thhhhpppppptttttt*
Post edited February 10, 2013 by carnival73
Well, it would seem the glut of Reals of Arkania 1+2 codes is finally over, so I figure now is a good time to try and offload mine. If you're interested, make me an offer. I'll take pretty much anything I don't already have.
Ki11s0n3: Farm Frenzy Bundle (Steam, gift for my mom)
http://www.awem.com/savers

Awem is offering a bundle for $15.95 . The bundle includes :

Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing
Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome
Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age
Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar
Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette
Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie
Farm Frenzy 3
Farm Frenzy: Pizza Party
Ki11s0n3: Farm Frenzy Bundle (Steam, gift for my mom)
ne_zavarj: http://www.awem.com/savers

Awem is offering a bundle for $15.95 . The bundle includes :

Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing
Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome
Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age
Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar
Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette
Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie
Farm Frenzy 3
Farm Frenzy: Pizza Party
Yeah not really wanting to pay $16 for it though, but thanks anyway
Ki11s0n3: Yeah not really wanting to pay $16 for it though, but thanks anyway
You're welcome .
If anyone wants Duke 3D here on GOG for any one of the current Square Enix 3 dollar promo titles, let me know
Hesusio: Well, it would seem the glut of Reals of Arkania 1+2 codes is finally over, so I figure now is a good time to try and offload mine. If you're interested, make me an offer. I'll take pretty much anything I don't already have.
Since those games were offered for free, how bout I trade the air that you breath and the tap water that you drink for both of them?

Roman5: If anyone wants Duke 3D here on GOG for any one of the current Square Enix 3 dollar promo titles, let me know
Since this game was also offered for free by GOG, and since you only have the one game...you can have the air that you breathe OR the tap water that you drink if you trade it to me? Pick one only ok.
Hesusio: Well, it would seem the glut of Reals of Arkania 1+2 codes is finally over, so I figure now is a good time to try and offload mine. If you're interested, make me an offer. I'll take pretty much anything I don't already have.
TheTruth: Since those games were offered for free, how bout I trade the air that you breath and the tap water that you drink for both of them?

Roman5: If anyone wants Duke 3D here on GOG for any one of the current Square Enix 3 dollar promo titles, let me know
TheTruth: Since this game was also offered for free by GOG, and since you only have the one game...you can have the air that you breathe OR the tap water that you drink if you trade it to me? Pick one only ok.
For someone with only 4 rep and I am also guessing you are fairly new, I wouldn't go around starting problems otherwise you will find that the community will just turn its back on you, especially for giveaways. Not to mention if you ever want to get a good trade on here.
Post edited February 08, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: For someone with only 4 rep and I am also guessing you are fairly new, I wouldn't go around starting problems otherwise you will find that the community will just turn its back on you, especially for giveaways. Not to mention if you ever want to get a good trade on here.
Based on his previous post complaining about people asking for too many free gifts, he's probably an alt.
Ki11s0n3: For someone with only 4 rep and I am also guessing you are fairly new, I wouldn't go around starting problems otherwise you will find that the community will just turn its back on you, especially for giveaways. Not to mention if you ever want to get a good trade on here.
retsuseiba: Based on his previous post complaining about people asking for too many free gifts, he's probably an alt.
Could be
[Have]
Port Royale 3 (GamersGate gift, only DRM is the harmless Kalypso Launcher) $4.00

Steam keys:
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution $0.50
Alien Shooter $0.50
The Void $0.75
XIII Century Gold $0.75
Necrovision: Lost Company $0.75

[Want]
Paypal or Amazon GC

Games from older bundles:
Eets
Puzzle Bots
[H] [Keys]
Dawn of War 2 Franchise Pack - steam
Titan Quest Gold - steam
Gettysburg : Armored Warfare - steam
King Arthur Collections - steam
Victoria II and A House Divided - steam
Ship Simulator Extreme - steam
Amazon Gift Cards

[W]
Steam
Dawn of War Crusade and Soulstorm expansions
Port Royale 3 New Adventures DLC
Gratuitous Space Battles Outcast DLC
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Offers
GOG
Jagged Alliance 2, JA2 Unfinished Business, JA2 Wildfire
King of Dragon Pass
Ultima Series Collection (except U7)
Populous Series
Cultures 1&2
Both Total Annhilation Series
Might and Magic Collections (M&M 7-9, HoMM 1-4)

completed trades with : rodrolliv, zenphic, VVhiteVVolf , Iain (The artist formerly known as Iainmet), worlddan, Licurg, Detlik, Ian, Foxhack, madmate, ashwald, rambell, grynn, Heretic777, Alfie3000, retsuseiba, Aniki, K_1269, FiatLux