It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QC: Uh....... I suggest you actually go online. And sign into your paypal account. And contact customer support. Because that sounds like a scam.
Detlik: I did check it, and unfortunately it isn't scam. PayPal is very careful about money laundering and things like that, therefore they randomly check people to prove who they are (but out of common reason, I did contact the support before sending them any info). I sent them that email yesterday, and I will have to wait some time for a reply.
That sounds rather stupid, given the chances of finding any person who's involved in it is probably one in a few million. Plus it opens up the chance for much more damage by data theft than damage prevented by catching one guy with a couple extra thousand.
updated
Post edited January 30, 2013 by Qwertyman
Still looking for skyrim
eny4lios: Still looking for skyrim
Have a look at the Cheapassgamers forum in the steam trading thread now and then. Ive seen the odd copy come and go for around $13/15 and up.
first a question:just now it appeared 5 DOTA 2 keys on my inventory.this happens with people who have DOTA 2?
if yes than I'm willing to trade for:Penumbra:Collector Pack
l0rdtr3k: first a question:just now it appeared 5 DOTA 2 keys on my inventory.this happens with people who have DOTA 2?
if yes than I'm willing to trade for:Penumbra:Collector Pack
DOTA 2 keys are pretty much given out like candy now. You'll find their trade value is basically nothing these days.
How why when are Dota2 users given those extra keys?. There's so many out there....
Yeah a couple of days ago I discovered that I had received 13 (!!!) DOTA2 gifts for my Steam inventory. I don't know who sent them but I guess it must have been Valve themselves. I got the game gifted myself and I played the game about 10 hours or so up to now. Don't know why I got those extra gifts but that's probably Valve's way of promotion :)
Post edited January 28, 2013 by Dragonfly2012
updated my list:
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post5253
updated trade list:
[H]
Kingdom of Amalur (base game-Origin)
Sanctum (base game - Steam key)
Europa Universalis III: Chronicles (Steam Key, not expecting much, can give out as sweetener or freebie for a deal)

[W]
OFFERS (GOG, Steam, GG.....)

Higher rep goes first
traded with ashwald, VVhiteVVolf, Heretic777, ne_zavarj, Grilledfish, Rodzaju, jodaniel3, Darthprymus
Post edited January 29, 2013 by PandaLiang
[H]

Steam keys:
Brink Complete Collection
Fallout 3 GOTY
Rage
Rogue Warrior

[W]

GoG:
Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
The Whispered World
Primordia

Steam:
Deus Ex Collection
BG:EE
borderlands 2 season pass
chivalry

Offers
Post edited January 29, 2013 by Giltonnam
I have One Code for the Game "Home" on Steam.

I want a copy of Neverwinter Nights 2 complete, or another RPG like it on GOG. - MUST BE A GOG GAME
Post edited January 29, 2013 by Landeril
Landeril: I have One Code for the Game "Home" on Steam.

I want a copy of Neverwinter Nights 2 complete, or another RPG like it on GOG. - MUST BE A GOG GAME
$3 steam game for $20 gog game........wut.
Landeril: I have One Code for the Game "Home" on Steam.

jodaniel3: $3 steam game for $20 gog game........wut.
I can't get on Steam x.x It doesn't like my computer, so I have no idea how much the game was. Thank you though.
jodaniel3: $3 steam game for $20 gog game........wut.
Landeril: I can't get on Steam x.x It doesn't like my computer, so I have no idea how much the game was. Thank you though.
It's all good man, it just seemed funny to me.