It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post5119

Want:
Sega Megadrive Collection 5 steam key
Hinterland steam key
Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition steam key
Paypal
Post edited January 24, 2013 by didamangi
Hi. I got a Dino D Day Steam CD-Key from another trade. I would like to trade it for Spec Ops the Line (steam gift or key). I know it may sound like a low-ball but consider the fact that Spec Ops was on sale on both Steam and Amazon. Another thing: Since there is no way I can confirm the key works I can go first (this doesn't mean that if you have 0 rep on GOG and if you have been registered on GOG for less than 1 month I will go first). Thanks.
[H] Frozen Synapse

[W] Fallout New Vegas
[H] Dino D Day (steam tradeable)
[W] Spec Ops the Line (key or gift) or offer
robb5: Hi. I got a Dino D Day Steam CD-Key from another trade. I would like to trade it for Spec Ops the Line (steam gift or key). I know it may sound like a low-ball but consider the fact that Spec Ops was on sale on both Steam and Amazon. Another thing: Since there is no way I can confirm the key works I can go first (this doesn't mean that if you have 0 rep on GOG and if you have been registered on GOG for less than 1 month I will go first). Thanks.
I think the game itself will be more of a hindrance at trading than the price difference=P Spec Ops is a great game whereas I do not know many people that would buy Dino D Day for 75% off=P
robb5: Hi. I got a Dino D Day Steam CD-Key from another trade. I would like to trade it for Spec Ops the Line (steam gift or key). I know it may sound like a low-ball but consider the fact that Spec Ops was on sale on both Steam and Amazon. Another thing: Since there is no way I can confirm the key works I can go first (this doesn't mean that if you have 0 rep on GOG and if you have been registered on GOG for less than 1 month I will go first). Thanks.
misfire200: I think the game itself will be more of a hindrance at trading than the price difference=P Spec Ops is a great game whereas I do not know many people that would buy Dino D Day for 75% off=P
:P maybe...
but I am still hoping !!!!
Post edited January 20, 2013 by robb5

Steam Gift

EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 (For 25 $, 20€, 15 £.)
DmC: Devil May Cry (Preorder) (For 39$, 30€, 24£.)
Devil May Cry 4
Virtua Tennis 4
Alpha Protochol
Sleeping Dogs (Added)
The Cave Preorder (Added)
Mass Effect Collection (Added)
Rayman Origins (Added)
Street Fighter X Tekken.
Counter-Strike Complete - Aug 2012 - Preorder (Comes with the tf2 genuine AWP rifle)
Includes 4 items: ( Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Counter-Strike: Source)
Edge

Steam, Origin, GOG Keys
Painkiller: Black Edition (Steam) Added
Deponia (Steam) Added
The Darkness II (Steam)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe (Steam)
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (Steam)
Prey (Retail Key for steam) http://i48.tinypic.com/316ufzc.jpg
Waking Mars (Steam)
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (Steam Key)
Red Faction Guerrilla (Steam Key)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (Steam Key)
New Star Soccer 5 (Steam Key)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin Key)
Prototype 2 Radnet DLC (Steam Key)
Titan Quest (Steam Key)
Warhammer Dawn of War 2 (Steamkey)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Swords & Soldiers HD (Steam Key)
Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam Key)

[Want]
I only interest Paypal now i have to pay my credits :)

Last Trades:
spoderman,Carnival73, FiatLux, grynn, nagytow, the_bard, ne_zavarj, sebarnolds,Killsone, Sesepe, Edmee, tokisto
Post edited January 22, 2013 by eny4lios
Hey guys, has anyone traded with Aver before? I can't seem to find anybody that has.
jodaniel3: Hey guys, has anyone traded with Aver before? I can't seem to find anybody that has.
I didnt recognise the name but did a search and he is an old(er) member of the forums, If you are concerned about the possibility of being scammed you can always ask him to go first

Aver's post in classifieds
see latest offer
Post edited January 24, 2013 by ne_zavarj
jodaniel3: Hey guys, has anyone traded with Aver before? I can't seem to find anybody that has.
Always check reputation and join date in PM. "Aver" and "Aver." are not same. If it is this one reaver894 linked with 195 rep I think you are safe to trade.
WANT

Devil May Cry 4 (GMG, with the coupon it should be less than 2.2USD in UK)

HAVE

Any GOG from the current Mid-winter Variety (or a similar priced Steam)
Madmate: Always check reputation and join date in PM. "Aver" and "Aver." are not same. If it is this one reaver894 linked with 195 rep I think you are safe to trade.
Yep always check join date and rep...especially since you can fake names.
Still have that Code for Duke 3D on GOG

If anyone's interested, will be happy to trade it for Realms of the Haunting or Hostile waters
¡FREE!
Metro 2033 [steam]
Dota 2 [steam]
Cardinal Quest (Mac) [GamersGate]
Cities in Motion (Mac) [GamersGate]
Dark Scavenger (Mac) [GamersGate]
Breakquest (PlayStation)
Canabalt (PlayStation)
Velocity (PlayStation)
Wizorb (PlayStation)
Post edited January 21, 2013 by Lokuas