It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[H] XCOM Enemy Unknown (Steam Key , from GMG sale)

[W] 2x Torchlight II Steam Gifts (no keys) (leftovers from a 4pack perhaps)
Post edited January 06, 2013 by Pheace
Nothing to see here
Post edited January 11, 2013 by Tarun
HAVE:
- Humble Indie Bundle 4 = 12 Games (unclaimed "better than average" (BTA) download page with unclaimed Steam keys)
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare (GOG Gift)
- Realms of Arkania 1+2 (GOG Gift)
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (GOG Gift)

WANT:
ArmA 2: Combined Operations (GOG)
Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The (GOG)
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia (GOG)
Hotline Miami (GOG)
Lucius (GOG)
Miasmata (GOG)
Primordia (GOG)
Retro City Rampage (GOG)

RULE:
- Whoever has the lower rep goes first (this is just to deter scammers)

PM me if interested.

Thank you.
Post edited January 06, 2013 by mrkgnao
Final day of the sale, so I'm gonna repost this one last time.

Want:
~ Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
~ Primal Carnage (From GamersGate)

Have:
~ Shogun 2: Total War (Code that came with my GPU)
~ Humble THQ Bundle (Includes Darksiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction: Armageddon, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Titan Quest, and WarHammer 40,000: Dawn of War. Does NOT include Saint's Row the Third. I have extra keys for Titan Quest and WarHammer.)

Traded before with SpinDown.
Have:

Some SMAC (Alpha Centuri, not heroin).

Any GOG code in return (not one of the free games).

Condition: I need you to go via my trading site, so I can test my recent update.
Have:

Duke Nukem Forever (steam key)

Want:
Offers
Have (Steam):
Humble THQ Bundle (Metro 2033, Red Faction: Armeggedon, Darksiders, Company of Heroes,
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor)
6 DOTA 2 Beta Keys

Want:
Offers

Traded before with: Heretic777
Post edited January 07, 2013 by GreenFire700
I'd like to request you all give a plus to rpgamer381, he's just helped me a lot with my site, I'm working towards a good trading platform for you guys, so please support that.
wpegg: I'd like to request you all give a plus to rpgamer381, he's just helped me a lot with my site, I'm working towards a good trading platform for you guys, so please support that.
would love to but cant seem to find him ? Do you also have a link to your project sounds very interesting :-)
wpegg: I'd like to request you all give a plus to rpgamer381, he's just helped me a lot with my site, I'm working towards a good trading platform for you guys, so please support that.
summitus: would love to but cant seem to find him ? Do you also have a link to your project sounds very interesting :-)
You're right, he doesn't seem to have posted. However, I can confirm trustworthy.

My site: http://williampegg.net/trade

It's in beta, but will validate GOG codes, and I have stuff to work on. Please if you want to add feedback, sign on to that forum (yes a separate account, cos I got the forums out a box), and let me know what you want changed / implemented.
summitus: would love to but cant seem to find him ? Do you also have a link to your project sounds very interesting :-)
wpegg: You're right, he doesn't seem to have posted. However, I can confirm trustworthy.
rpgamer381 is a great guy. He helped me sometimes to get some GOG games.

Here's one of his few post in the forum.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post3861
wpegg: Have:

Some SMAC (Alpha Centuri, not heroin).
Great, nearly had a deal there ...
just a small upfate on my one, I have a single code that has Fallout 1,2 Tactics and Lionheart. I would like, from GOG, Eador Genesis and either Primordia or Hotline Miami.
Have:

Bioshock (steam)
Bioshock 2 (steam)
Blackwell Deception (steam)
Saints Row: The Third (steam)
Legend of Grimrock (steam)

Want:

Offers (GOG, steam)

Note: Whoever has the lowest rep. sends first.

Traded with: Lou and Leroux
[W]
Jagged Alliance Bundle (5.99 price) on Indie Gale

[H]
Will purchase something off of Amazon or Steam of equal value.

Thank you.