It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Giltonnam: I might have a spare Duke Nukem Forever and The Darkness 2 steam keys, would anyone be interested in trading The Whispered World or Dark Eye chains of satinav for them? (or bioshock 1 and 2 andd DNF)
Qwertyman: http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Media-40546pered-World19-Whispered/dp/B004HW7KUU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357185640&sr=8-2&keywords=the+whispered+world

In case you can't find a trade, Amazon has TWW DRM free for 1.99. It's a nice package, once downloaded it doesn't even need installed to run (but there is an installer if you prefer to do it that way).
haha, thanks totally forgot to check with amazon X.x most times it's the games I don't want (or game that I don't want until it's off, lol)

edit: hmmm seems it's very buggy :/
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Giltonnam
I only played it for a short while but it seemed fine to me. I've read that the game can be buggy though, but that's not because of the Amazon version, but just the game in general.
My listing has been updated.

Now includes that I have a copy of Hotline Miami on Steam.

Looking for offers, especially before GOG's sale is done...
Nvm
Post edited January 03, 2013 by BONKERS_ver2
Since I'm still getting offers, I'll just post here one last time.

I ran out of things on my wishlist I really want. There's one last 6$ game on steam I kinda want, but that's about it.

I did find a couple of things I could trade for here on GOG, but they are things I wasn't intending to buy. If you can't find anyone else to trade with, I'll trade with you for them, but please only contact me as last resort. This is money I wasn't planning on spending, after all, and there should be other people here willing to trade.

PS: unless someone wants enough GOG games to trade for the 20$ of dark souls. In which case, I welcome the trade.

PSS: Still looking for someone who will trade me Giana sisters for a 5$ game. Seriously, did nobody buy the jumping action bundle?
Post edited January 03, 2013 by P1na
Want (on Steam):

- Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 DLC Packs
- Max Payne 3 + Season Pass (Daily deal is running out soon but maybe someone wanted to buy it for the purpose of trading it at a later time anyway. In that case, just send a PM and maybe we can work out a trade)

Have:

- GOG games of your choice (I won't be online again before the end of the GOG sale, though)
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Dragonfly2012
Bumping my post one last time since the gog sales will be ending this morning:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post4938
Edit: deal done.
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Mrstarker
I remembered I still have one key for the Infinity Bundle (all current and future games from Subsoap).

Willing to trade for some GOGs (preferably some HoMM games at 75% off)

Small note: I can buy the D&D games at 75% off.
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Aningan
P1na: PSS: Still looking for someone who will trade me Giana sisters for a 5$ game. Seriously, did nobody buy the jumping action bundle?
I was looking for it as well (although i have it on Steam and also from KS). Laluna was as bonus on Groupee bundle, Snapshot in Hib..might be a reason why many didn't get the full pack. Quite a few has asked for Gianna Sisters.....
Final repost, I am giving ALL of these Steam keys for ONE $2.99 game (Zork Nemesis).

Fieldrunners, BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, Uplink (1 key for 4 games)
World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, EDGE (1 key for 4 games)
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
Swords & Soldiers
Zen Bound 2
Avadon: The Black Fortess
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown (1 key for 4 games)
Cave Story+
The Binding of Isaac+DLC
LIMBO, Amnesia, Sword & Sworcery, Psychonauts (1 key for 4 games)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War GOTY
Beat Hazard
Cryostasis
Men of War
Updated
Post edited January 05, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
Argghhh,

i totally overlooked these one and must go to work in a few minutes. Please contact me. ;)

WANT
divinity 2 developers cut

Have

2x2,99$ GOG Games of your choice
1x5,99 GOG Game of your choice
6$ Paypal
Have:
Cave Story+ steam key
GT Legends steam key
Hero Academy steam gift
Botanicula PC & Mac gamersgate gift
Cities in Motion PC & Mac gamersgate gift
Insecticide gamersgate gift

Want:
FEAR (steam) or Screamer 2
Post edited January 03, 2013 by didamangi
P1na: PSS: Still looking for someone who will trade me Giana sisters for a 5$ game. Seriously, did nobody buy the jumping action bundle?
nijuu: I was looking for it as well (although i have it on Steam and also from KS). Laluna was as bonus on Groupee bundle, Snapshot in Hib..might be a reason why many didn't get the full pack. Quite a few has asked for Gianna Sisters.....
Actually, I just got the trade done, so some must have taken the whole bundle. I just wanted to try a new platformer and that one struck me as interesting, but I didn't want to pay for a bunch of "new" games which were likely to drop in price in around a year when unless I'm sure I'll play them soon. And I'm certain of the opposite.

Now I'll get to see if I did the right choice choosing the sisters.