It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

+1 to Foxhack. Thanks for the trade!
edit:
done
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Brasas
+1 to matze404 for the trade!

(clarification: traded games for games)

edit 2: +1 to Ghorpm, too, but it's not like he needs trading reputation, what with being a regular and awesome.
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Starmaker
Thanks a lot for some amazing trades: P1na, Leroux, ZivilSword, Starmaker, joek0, KoreanPanda, Latization and matze404. It was a pleasure!
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Ghorpm
Starmaker: edit 2: +1 to Ghorpm, too, but it's not like he needs trading reputation, what with being a regular and awesome.
Thanks a lot! Fortunately I do not blush easily because red will not look good on green, don't you think? ;) (see the attachment)
Post edited January 02, 2013 by Ghorpm
Wanted [Updated]

Alpha Centauri (GOG)
Kotor II (Steam)
Mark of the Ninja (Steam)
Endless Space (Steam)

Have

Silver (GOG)
Ultima Bundle
(plus GOG non bundle games/paypal if required lol)

Frozen Synapse (Steam Gift)
Serious Sam HD Gold Edition (Steam Gift)
Saints Row The Third Franchise Pack (Steam Gift)
Post edited January 02, 2013 by nijuu
Looking for someone who can get 75% off Dungeons & Dragons Deal or Daedalic Adventures

I can get 75% off the following bundles:

Might and Magic Madness
Ultima Series
City Builder's Special
Santa in Space
Bullfrog Favorites
Quest for Sierra Bundle
Cyberpunk & Steampunk Bundle

Also have some steam gifts to trade:
Fallout bundle (contains 1, 2 and tactics)
Nexus the Jupiter incident
I have EACH AND EVERY BUNDLE.

<< pm
I was able to make some awesome trades from Ghorpm and P1na. I got a lot of of single games from bundles at 75% off because the trader owned the whole bundle. I bought almost all the games I wanted from this years GOG holiday bundles, but I am now totally tapped out. Can't wait to see what we get for new releases for 2013.
Want:
~ Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
~ Primal Carnage (From GamersGate)

Have:
~ Shogun 2: Total War (Code that came with my GPU)
~ Humble THQ Bundle (Includes Darksiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction: Armageddon, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Titan Quest, and WarHammer 40,000: Dawn of War. Does NOT include Saint's Row the Third. I have extra keys for Titan Quest and WarHammer.)

Traded before with SpinDown.
Updated
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
[Have]
Steam keys (see here for list)
Steam gifts (Nuclear Dawn, Torchlight)

Also, I own the Quest for Sierra and Belated Halloween bundles, so I can get those games 75% off. The GK games and Phantasmagoria 2 are $1.49, the rest in those bundles are $2.49.

[Want] (from those who own complete bundles with these games)
Anachronox - $1.49
Blood - $1.49
Caesar 3 - $1.49
Dungeon Keeper 2 - $1.49

Traded with:
ErekoseDM
Reposting my list with a changed format. Here's what I have and what I want for it, if anyone is interested:

Duke Nukem Forever (Steam key) - One $2.99 GoG game
Borderlands GOTY (Steam key, 2 available) - Three $2.99 GoG games each
The Darkness II (Steam key) - Two $2.99 GoG games
Bioshock 2 (Steam key) - One $4.99 GoG game
Kingdom's of Amular Complete (Origin key) - $15 USD worth of GoG games
Max Payne 3 (Steam key) - $15 USD worth of GoG games
Saint's Row the Third (Steam key) - Two $4.99 GoG games

I'm mostly interested in GoG games atm, but I'd also consider trading some combination of these keys for X-Com or Farcry 3 if the price is right.
I might have a spare Duke Nukem Forever and The Darkness 2 steam keys, would anyone be interested in trading The Whispered World or Dark Eye chains of satinav for them?

Edit: Successfully traded The Darkness 2 with Heretic777 :)
Post edited January 03, 2013 by Giltonnam
Giltonnam: I might have a spare Duke Nukem Forever and The Darkness 2 steam keys, would anyone be interested in trading The Whispered World or Dark Eye chains of satinav for them? (or bioshock 1 and 2 andd DNF)
http://www.amazon.com/Viva-Media-40546pered-World19-Whispered/dp/B004HW7KUU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1357185640&amp;sr=8-2&amp;keywords=the+whispered+world

In case you can't find a trade, Amazon has TWW DRM free for 1.99. It's a nice package, once downloaded it doesn't even need installed to run (but there is an installer if you prefer to do it that way).