It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: Updated my post.

BTW there is a scammer trying to scam people by impersonating me. "grynn." with 0 rep, be careful about him/her.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ive_been_impersonated/post287
amano: Too late to read this post, my Stronghold collection key is now lost T...T

So far I do trade here only 3 times, and have been tricked by people 2 times already. 2/3 man...I hope there is a better secure trading platform
Sorry for that :( I'll report him to GOG Support, hopefully they'll do something about it.
Sorry to hear that... I made several trades last summer without any problems. Even with my low rep nobody made any fuss.
It seems there's been a recent influx of scammers on the forum.

grynn: Updated my post.

BTW there is a scammer trying to scam people by impersonating me. "grynn." with 0 rep, be careful about him/her.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ive_been_impersonated/post287
amano: Too late to read this post, my Stronghold collection key is now lost T...T

So far I do trade here only 3 times, and have been tricked by people 2 times already. 2/3 man...I hope there is a better secure trading platform
* all traded for now*
Post edited December 31, 2012 by Dragonfly2012
GOG is probably the safest place to trade digital goods on the whole Internet. I've traded with more than 30 GOG members, and never had any problem. Too bad a few idiot kids have been trying to scam people for the last months.
Post edited December 31, 2012 by grynn
grynn: BTW there is a scammer trying to scam people by impersonating me. "grynn." with 0 rep, be careful about him/her.
Thanks for the heads up, I was actually negotiating with him for a bit yesterday.
Post edited December 31, 2012 by Robette
I have done 3-4 trades here already, and not only did I not run into any trouble but I also got into some interesting chats. I usually do the trade through PM, though... maybe it would be safer if we all did our trades on the thread instead of in PMs, so we can spot impersonators easier?

Edit: although that would clutter the thread quite a bit, now that I think about it... it would be hard to find the actual offers
Post edited December 31, 2012 by P1na
P1na: I have done 3-4 trades here already, and not only did I not run into any trouble but I also got into some interesting chats. I usually do the trade through PM, though... maybe it would be safer if we all did our trades on the thread instead of in PMs, so we can spot impersonators easier?

Edit: although that would clutter the thread quite a bit, now that I think about it... it would be hard to find the actual offers
The rep and join date are now shown on the PM box, it's pretty easy to spot impersonators that way.
P1na: I have done 3-4 trades here already, and not only did I not run into any trouble but I also got into some interesting chats. I usually do the trade through PM, though... maybe it would be safer if we all did our trades on the thread instead of in PMs, so we can spot impersonators easier?

Neobr10: The rep and join date are now shown on the PM box, it's pretty easy to spot impersonators that way.
I know, but people are still falling for it. That's why I suggested to do it on the forum instead, so if you slip one time someone else will warn you. But it wasn't very well thought out...
Have:
Steam Keys for:
Unstoppable Gorg
Depths of Peril
Tobes Vertical Adventure
Zeno Clash
Hoard with DLC
Lume

Steam Tradeable:
HoMM5 Complete(Includes HoMM5+AddOns and Dark Messiah)
Solar 2
Sequence

Looking for a BTA Humble Bundle7 or a Dungeon Defenders Complete Key,the part of the bundle i want most. I´ll gladly give multiple Keys/Games for it.
Traded

Big thanks to Ian
Post edited December 31, 2012 by almostagain
The scammer is back so everyone please double check when you receive a PM from a user, it tells you at the top of the PM message block how long they have been here and their reputation, then cross reference to a post on the forum before sending anything their way.

The scammer usually puts extra dashes in names, full stops and uses the same avatar etc so it can be difficuly to initially differentiate between the legitimate user and the scammer.
Post edited December 31, 2012 by Iain
Iain: The scammer is back so everyone please double check when you receive a PM from a user, it tells you at the top of the PM message block how long they have been here and their reputation, then cross reference to a post on the forum before sending anything their way.

The scammer usually puts extra dashes in names, full stops and uses the same avatar etc so it can be difficuly to initially differentiate between the legitimate user and the scammer.
Also check the rep count and join date in pm.
Have:

Fallout

Want:

Open to offers

James :-)
m0gb0y74: Have:

Fallout

Want:

Open to offers

James :-)
You're kidding, right?
m0gb0y74: Have: