It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

qfasinsky: I don't see the option to "compete the bundle" anymore, as well as the "owned" widgets. It's just me, or the store went downhill with half of internet visiting GOG?
When the Summer Sale began it wasn't on, just like it's now. I guess it takes some time to turn it on again, so let's be patient :)
JMich: Preemptive move to combat the expected traffic. Should the traffic be reasonable, they may return.
Hm, check your facts! :)
Post edited June 18, 2014 by zeffyr
CelestialBunny: #1 negative - none of the bundles/flash tell you whether you own all/part of the collection
It tells me which ones I have when I click on the bundle ( I had two Sam & Max, and it showed as 'owned').
Heads up! There is no more Magrunner game page here on GOG.
LeoLR: Heads up! There is no more Magrunner game page here on GOG.
Yes. That is done to prevent abuse of the free price. Page should return tomorrow.
JMich: Preemptive move to combat the expected traffic. Should the traffic be reasonable, they may return.
zeffyr: Hm, check your facts! :)
Is that about which part of jamyskis post I quoted, or about my assumptions? ;)
Post edited June 18, 2014 by JMich
I'm sorry if this is a noob or repeat question but is there a way to put more than one bundle into my cart? When I view a bundle page all I see the option to do is to check out now. That means that i'd have to make multiple small transactions if I wanted to purchase multiple bundles which is a pain and can also trigger an alert with my credit card.
Gah! That's unsettling. I got it a while back, but tried the free link in case I could gift it later. Now I'm wondering if it has a later...

On a possibly related note, isn't the discount on the Telltale bundle really high for these games?
JMich: Yes. That is done to prevent abuse of the free price. Page should return tomorrow.
Woot, thanks for the answer. :)
Post edited June 18, 2014 by IAmSinistar
JMich: Yes. That is done to prevent abuse of the free price. Page should return tomorrow.
Oh! Thanks for the info. I thought the game was being removed from GOG hence the freebie. Like they did with Fallout.
Griking: I'm sorry if this is a noob or repeat question but is there a way to put more than one bundle into my cart? When I view a bundle page all I see the option to do is to check out now. That means that i'd have to make multiple small transactions if I wanted to purchase multiple bundles which is a pain and can also trigger an alert with my credit card.
You can either add the games you're missing for each bundle from their game card or you can click on the "Gift entire pack", leave the checkout page open, go to the next bundle you're interested in, repeat, and so on until you've got everything you want in a single cart.

Hope this helps. :-)
CelestialBunny: #1 negative - none of the bundles/flash tell you whether you own all/part of the collection
Minkee23: It tells me which ones I have when I click on the bundle ( I had two Sam & Max, and it showed as 'owned').
I was referring to the front store page, usually it labels the deals so you know in advance whether you own some of the deals already, very useful feature to me
By the way, do folks care if I continue tracking the Flash Deals or not? They are all into heavy rotation now, and all the date is being captured by Pidgeot's script. So I'm not sure maintaining the lists is really adding much value now. I do plan to keep tracking the Daily Deals and specials regardless.
Griking: I'm sorry if this is a noob or repeat question but is there a way to put more than one bundle into my cart? When I view a bundle page all I see the option to do is to check out now. That means that i'd have to make multiple small transactions if I wanted to purchase multiple bundles which is a pain and can also trigger an alert with my credit card.
Just add all the games manually, and the proper discount will be applied on the checkout page.
Attachments:
Does anyone know how long it take for the email to come. I don't want to sound impatient but I totally am.
Minkee23: It tells me which ones I have when I click on the bundle ( I had two Sam & Max, and it showed as 'owned').
CelestialBunny: I was referring to the front store page, usually it labels the deals so you know in advance whether you own some of the deals already, very useful feature to me
Oh, you're right, I hadn't even noticed.
HypersomniacLive: You can either add the games you're missing for each bundle from their game card or you can click on the "Gift entire pack", leave the checkout page open, go to the next bundle you're interested in, repeat, and so on until you've got everything you want in a single cart.

Hope this helps. :-)
I Wouldn't get the bundle price if I individually put the games into my cart though I don't think.

I'll try the gift option though.
IAmSinistar: On a possibly related note, isn't the discount on the Telltale bundle really high for these games?
FWIW, the Sam & Max games were 90% off during Insomnia, too.