It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Free Magrunner and all (?) the Daily Deals.
IAmSinistar: Daily Deals.
Deponia trilogy was the missing bundle for 28th.
As was predicted fullhouse of Dailly Deals
Holy crap! A giant bunch of bundle packs showing up...and it looks like flash rotation just got a major injection of life with more entries, well played GOG, keep offering good deals and you get my attention...

Now shut up and take...my...money LOL
IAmSinistar: Daily Deals.
JMich: Deponia trilogy was the missing bundle for 28th.
Ha, so I missed out one of the words in my guesses (I was trying just the word "Deponia"). Glad to see it made it though, I was missing the middle game. But I'm not now.
Post edited June 18, 2014 by IAmSinistar
I knew the last mystery bundle must be Deponia! I tried with Deponia, Daedalic and adventure with the images, but not Deponia Trilogy D:
Good surprise, more or less as we expected, all the bundles, a free game, and a lot of flash deals, Good Job GoG! :)
GOG Summer Sale just went Super Saiyan!

Already bought Deponia Trilogy for great justice. Have to hold back my hand on bundles that are coming later this month. "You can buy them later, James!" I tell myself, "You can buy them later!"
Tekkaman-James: Have to hold back my hand on bundles that are coming later this month.
If you are talking about GOG, these should be all the bundles. If you have your eyes on other stores as well, then yes, do keep some in reserve :)
Tekkaman-James: Have to hold back my hand on bundles that are coming later this month.
JMich: If you are talking about GOG, these should be all the bundles. If you have your eyes on other stores as well, then yes, do keep some in reserve :)
Well, I am definitely getting the Broken Sword and Legacy of Kain bundles and am strongly debating getting the Utlima bundle. Still, I'm also waiting for Broken Sword 5 to come back up on Flash Deals. So, since the three bundles I am looking at are still coming back later, I think I need to wait on those. Patience is a virtue, they say.
high rated
The big list of Daily Deals.

Dungeons & Dragons Masterset 80% OFF
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga + Baldur's Gate 2 Complete + Planescape: Torment + Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition + Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete + Icewind Dale Complete + Icewind Dale 2 Complete + Temple of Elemental Evil, The + Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard + Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
$21.10 ($105.90)

Heroes of Might & Magic Titles 75% OFF
Heroes of Might and Magic + Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold + Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete + Heroes of Might and Magic 4: Complete + Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Bundle + Heroes Chronicles: All chapters
$17.44 ($69.94)

Bullfrog Classics 85% OFF
Dungeon Keeper Gold + Dungeon Keeper 2 + Theme Hospital + Theme Park + Syndicate Plus + Syndicate Wars + Magic Carpet Plus + Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds + Populous + Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods + Populous: The Beginning
$9.79 ($65.89)

Wing Commander Saga 80% OFF
Wing Commander 1+2 + Wing Commander 3 Heart of the Tiger + Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom + Wing Commander 5: Prophecy Gold Edition + Wing Commander : Privateer + Wing Commander: Armada + Wing Commander: Academy + Privateer 2: The Darkening
$9.52 ($47.92)

Ultima Complete Saga 80% OFF
Ultima 1+2+3 + Ultima 4+5+6 + Ultima 7 The Complete Edition + Ultima 8 Gold Edition + Ultima 9: Ascension + Ultima Underworld 1+2
$7.14 ($35.94)

Risen Saga 80% OFF
Risen + Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
$7.98 ($39.98)

Leisure Suit Larry Compilation 80% OFF
Leisure Suit Larry + Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! + Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored!
$4.37 ($21.97)

RollerCoaster Tycoon Series 75% OFF
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe + RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack + Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum!
$8.97 ($35.97)

Rebellion Catalog 85% OFF
Empire Earth: Gold Edition + Empire Earth 2 Gold Edition + Empire Earth 3 + Evil Genius + Lords of the Realm: Royal Edition + Lords of the Realm 3 + Lords of Magic: Special Edition + Ground Control + Expansion + Ground Control 2: Operation Exodus SE + Sniper Elite: Berlin 1945 + Rogue Trooper + Pinball World + Pinball Gold Pack + Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death + Moonbase Commander
$16.95 ($113.85)

Hitman Classics 80% OFF
Hitman: Codename 47 + Hitman 2: Silent Assassin + Hitman 3: Contracts
$5.17 ($25.97)

Might & Magic RPG Classics 75% OFF
Might and Magic 6-pack: Limited Edition + Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor + Might and Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer + Might and Magic 9 + Crusaders of Might and Magic
$8.45 ($33.95)

Action Platformer Selection 85% OFF
Unepic + Guacamelee! Gold Edition + Dust: An Elysian Tail + Valdis Story: Abyssal City
$8.21 ($54.96)

Unreal Classics 80% OFF
Unreal Gold + Unreal 2: The Awakening SE + Unreal Tournament GOTY + Unreal Tournament 2004 ECE
$7.96 ($39.96)

Settlers Saga 75% OFF
Settlers 2: Gold Edition, The + Settlers 3: Ultimate Collection, The + Settlers 4: Gold Edition, The + Heritage of Kings: The Settlers + Settlers 2: 10th Anniversary, The
$12.45 ($49.95)

Rayman Collection 75% OFF
Rayman Forever + Rayman 2: The Great Escape + Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc + Rayman Origins
$9.46 ($37.96)

Legacy of Kain Saga 75% OFF
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver + Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 + Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 + Legacy of Kain: Defiance
$5.96 ($23.96)

Spiderweb RPG Collection 85% OFF
Avernum: The Complete Saga + Avadon: The Black Fortress + Avadon 2: The Corruption + Geneforge 1-5
$7.01 ($46.96)

Broken Sword Classics 80% OFF
Broken Sword: Director's Cut + Broken Sword 2: Remastered + Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon + Broken Sword 4: The Angel of Death (Secrets of the Ark)
$5.56 ($27.96)

Spellforce Saga 80% OFF
Spellforce Platinum + Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars + Spellforce 2: Dragon Storm
$5.97 ($29.97)

Gothic 2&3 80% OFF
Gothic 2 Gold Edition + Gothic 3 + Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
$5.97 ($29.97)

Tex Murphy Classics 80% OFF
Tex Murphy 1+2 + Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon + Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive + Tex Murphy: Overseer
$7.16 ($35.96)

Age of Wonders Classics 75% OFF
Age of Wonders + Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne + Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
$6.47 ($25.97)

Commandos & Desperados Pack 80% OFF
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive + Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge + Commandos Ammo Pack + Commandos 2+3
$6.36 ($31.96)

The Guild Compilation 80% OFF
Guild Gold Edition, The + Guild 2, The + Guild 2: Pirates of the European Seas, The
$5.97 ($29.97)

Deponia Complete Trilogy 80% OFF
Deponia + Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia + Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
$11.97 ($59.97)

Two Worlds Saga 80% OFF
Two Worlds + Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition
$5.98 ($29.98)

Eschalon Complete Saga 75% OFF
Eschalon: Book I + Eschalon: Book II + Eschalon: Book III
$7.72 ($30.97)

Runaway Trilogy 80% OFF
Runaway: A Road Adventure + Runaway 2: The Dream of the Turtle + Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate
$5.97 ($29.97)

Thief Classics 80% OFF
Thief Gold + Thief 2: The Metal Age + Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
$5.97 ($29.97)

Telltale's Sam and Max 90% OFF
Sam & Max Save the World + Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse
$9.47 ($94.97)
Post edited June 19, 2014 by IAmSinistar
nvm. I love this community.
Post edited June 18, 2014 by samlii
I don't see the option to "compete the bundle" anymore, as well as the "owned" widgets. It's just me, or the store went downhill with half of internet visiting GOG?
Tekkaman-James: Patience is a virtue, they say.
Of course. It's just that I prefer one transaction instead of multiple ones, so I would grab everything now. That does translate to 2 games only though...
#1 negative - none of the bundles/flash tell you whether you own all/part of the collection
qfasinsky: It's just me, or the store went downhill with half of internet visiting GOG?
Preemptive move to combat the expected traffic. Should the traffic be reasonable, they may return.