It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At some point, you won't lose weight as fast as the first weeks, that's normal. So don't be disappointed !
True. The better you get, the harder it is to improve. It applies to everything, really.
Enebias: True. The better you get, the harder it is to improve. It applies to everything, really.
Considering where we are... Do you remember the exp cost of getting from 99% to 100% in an attribute on VtM Redemption? Oy...
Or what happens to all costs whenever you increase anything on Evil Islands. (And why you need to do the hardest first in that case.)
Enebias: True. The better you get, the harder it is to improve. It applies to everything, really.
Cavalary: Considering where we are... Do you remember the exp cost of getting from 99% to 100% in an attribute on VtM Redemption? Oy...
Or what happens to all costs whenever you increase anything on Evil Islands. (And why you need to do the hardest first in that case.)
I didn't play Evil Islands but I remeber that in VtM redemption costs started to become insane near the end. Still, a clever combination of powers made for a tremendous character. Personally, I used awe and hypnosis.
Enebias: I didn't play Evil Islands but I remeber that in VtM redemption costs started to become insane near the end. Still, a clever combination of powers made for a tremendous character. Personally, I used awe and hypnosis.
In Evil Islands, each time you improve an ability, the cost of improving any ability increases massively. Note what happens when the guy clicks here. Get a few things and the costs can get in the tens and hundreds of thousands.
Happy Easter everyone! I will be eating chicken with rice and salad:( Anyone with a better menu out there?
Bonus prize for best menu suggestion? You did ask for bonus prize suggestions?
Bonus prize for handsomeness. Hand it over.

Please, of course. XD
greeklover: Happy Easter everyone! I will be eating chicken with rice and salad:( Anyone with a better menu out there?
For the salad you can drop the chicken, add tomatoes, cucumbers, sprinkle some seeds on top, maybe also throw a bit of leguminous power, add a pinch of salt, squeeze in half a lemon and after mixing pour a tiny amount of olive oil. Carrot variation is not only possible but also delicious. Enjoy.
Another week has come to a close and I'm now 20.1% towards the goal. Was a little concerned as this week was out of the ordinary, but actually ended up losing more than any other week (6.5% vs. 4.8% from week 2 to 3).

Winner for week #4 will be chosen from the posts up to, and including, 174.
How good that you are progressing Xyem :)
deleted
One thing this thread is doing is making me realise how fast time flies by.
Four Weeks already passed.

Xyem is making good progress though.

Regarding bonus prize:
Bonus prize for making philosophical observations... :p
Also Bonus Prize for suggesting Bonus Prizes. :p
Impressive!

Have you made any additional lifestyle changes these last couple of weeks, or is this the reward for persevering with your initial plan?
Post edited April 09, 2018 by Caesar.
20,1% in so little time is indeed very impressive. Carry on with the grat work xyem!