It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will there be a release today?
OdanUrr: Will there be a release today?
Yes :)
JudasIscariot: Yes :)
Will it be Licurg being set free in the mountains?
It will be 'a golden wake'
At the moment every release day all i'm hoping for really is the next Cinemaware release!
ALH: At the moment every release day all i'm hoping for really is the next Cinemaware release!
Looks like you have to wait till next week or so, Wings! (but remastered) should be released on October 17th...
ALH: At the moment every release day all i'm hoping for really is the next Cinemaware release!
cyboff: Looks like you have to wait till next week or so, Wings! (but remastered) should be released on October 17th...
Bring it!
cyboff: Wings! (but remastered) should be released on October 17th...
But not here :-(
tburger: But not here :-(
Yeah but they do plan to release the original Wings here.I'm cool with that.
wtf? really?
ALH: Yeah but they do plan to release the original Wings here.I'm cool with that.
if it is like this, then it is much better for me :D don't like new graphic style to much
Post edited October 09, 2014 by cyboff
cyboff: wtf? really?
ALH: Yeah but they do plan to release the original Wings here.I'm cool with that.
cyboff: if it is like this, then it is much better for me :D don't like new graphic style to much
Same here!
JudasIscariot: Yes :)
Thanks!
Yep. The Cinemaware guy confirmed that. I'm also not worried about it much as in the same time he confirmed that classic Wings will be released. But when? It has been a month sicne DotC was released and no sign of another Cinemaware coming :-(
tburger: Yep. The Cinemaware guy confirmed that. I'm also not worried about it much as in the same time he confirmed that classic Wings will be released. But when? It has been a month sicne DotC was released and no sign of another Cinemaware coming :-(
yeah, a lot of big promises and no results... from where I know it? :D
Well Cinemaware doesn't have an endless catalogue of titles.And we don't know how many of their games will make it to GOG.So i figure a release every 1-3 months sounds about right to me.Sooner obviously better than later.What's this Mutator nonsense?Bring on more Cinemaware!!!