It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ALH: snip
Still they have a dozen or so (including those Amiga exclusives as we know there are no legal problems in releasing them on GOG). As far as I remember this emploee of Cinemaware confirmed releasing every possible Cinemaware game people asked
I sincerely hope that the DLC for Smugglers V isn't the only release today.
Grargar: I sincerely hope that the DLC for Smugglers V isn't the only release today.
Standalone expansion actually :)

And good news, the Enigmatic Hint game is a GO....finally :D
JudasIscariot: Standalone expansion actually :)

About time!

Grargar: About time!
Took the words right out of my mouth :)
Grargar: I sincerely hope that the DLC for Smugglers V isn't the only release today.

...and I assume 'GO' stands for 'Gecko Organism'!

Fever_Discordia: ...and I assume 'GO' stands for 'Gecko Organism'!
I wouldn't know, I am just a humble taffer :P

I just woke up and read that slightly wrong.
I guess my mind is a bit dirtier in the mornings...
AdamR: I just woke up and read that slightly wrong.
I guess my mind is a bit dirtier in the mornings...
Yeah, getting Gex in the catalog will be nice but I'm not excited about it in THAT way...
Is there a delay on Thursday's release? Can we expect more LucasArts' titles?
OdanUrr: Is there a delay on Thursday's release? Can we expect more LucasArts' titles?
Oh have you not changed for daylight saving yet? Or don't you? Clocks went back over here so its still 10 mins to the usual release time

Don't be too disappointed if its a regular, scheduled Indie release day though...
OdanUrr: Is there a delay on Thursday's release? Can we expect more LucasArts' titles?
Hm, probably no Lucas Arts. Icewind Dale EE is due later today, so that's one thing.
Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition is coming out today so most likely that's today release here on GOG.

EDIT: Ninja'ed by Nergal :P
Post edited October 30, 2014 by jonridan
Fever_Discordia: Oh have you not changed for daylight saving yet? Or don't you? Clocks went back over here so its still 10 mins to the usual release time

Don't be too disappointed if its a regular, scheduled Indie release day though...
Ah, that may be it. We lost an hour towards the start of October so if you lost an hour over there as well then we're still on track. I'll have to adjust my release schedule then.
any chance we get some Halloween even sale thing?