It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"@ztharli of @GameSpot on http://GOG.com #WinterSale: to clarify, it starts in 3h, ends Dec 15th (not 48h), 750+ titles up to -90% :)"

It ends more than a week before Christmas, so there will likely be another sale soon after this one ends.
I really don't get why there needs to be another sale now. Would it have been that bad if there had been just the normal holiday sale starting mid of december and going until end of the year?
For me personally this sale feels too soon after the fall sale. But ok... there will probably be many people who like another sale so soon :-)
Post edited December 04, 2014 by moonshineshadow
PaterAlf: I'm looking forward to the big New Year's sale that will start in about three weeks.
Perfect comment :D
Daliz: Oh well. I'll check out the sale of course but I'd be more excited about releases or Linux version additions :/
JudasIscariot: Added Unepic not too long to our Linux line up :P
Hi Judas!
Is there a way to know what games have their linux versions up? I got quite happy when 3 linux ports were up and ready last week. They popped out in my library. Cool!
But I'm thinking more of a thread or something, just to keep us up to date. Maybe? Bad idea?

I mean, besides clicking the linux games section on the upper menu and checking every game which, I believe, is kinda awkward (no complaints here, I dig it), especially for the older ones.

Cheers!
Post edited December 04, 2014 by vicklemos
JudasIscariot: Added Unepic not too long to our Linux line up :P
vicklemos: Hi Judas!
Is there a way to know what games have their linux versions up? I got quite happy when 3 linux ports were up and ready last week. They popped out in my library. Cool!
But I'm thinking more of a thread or something, just to keep us up to date. Maybe? Bad idea?

I mean, besides clicking the linux games section on the upper menu and checking every game which, I believe, is kinda awkward (no complaints here, I dig it), especially for the older ones.

Cheers!
Judas usually posts here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread
vicklemos: Hi Judas!

Cheers!
Daliz: Judas usually posts here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread
Whoa, thanks!
I believe that, with Galaxy (no complaints here too, lol) this will be easier to check.
The-Business: "@ztharli of @GameSpot on http://GOG.com #WinterSale: to clarify, it starts in 3h, ends Dec 15th (not 48h), 750+ titles up to -90% :)"

It ends more than a week before Christmas, so there will likely be another sale soon after this one ends.
Why? There was a sale just recently here. And a winter sale that ends before christmas? What the hell gog?
Maybe they actually want to be at home at Christmas and not fixing the gogbearing site and answering support tickets at the office :D
XYCat: Why? There was a sale just recently here. And a winter sale that ends before christmas? What the hell gog?
They're probably mindfull of us secret santas.
Please be an insomnia sale.
imho: DIG confirmed!!!
XYCat: Why? There was a sale just recently here. And a winter sale that ends before christmas? What the hell gog?
P1na: They're probably mindfull of us secret santas.
Why would that be mindfull? I feel the exact opposite, since I can't just go on and buy something from my wishlist and since the sale will end before Christmas I feel like am missing an oppertunity to get myself some good games.
moonshineshadow: Why would that be mindfull? I feel the exact opposite, since I can't just go on and buy something from my wishlist and since the sale will end before Christmas I feel like am missing an oppertunity to get myself some good games.
You didn't use the special trick: getting an early giftee. I have a fixed list to buy from and I can wait till the 20th to buy it. yay.

Edit: on second thought, I can see where the problem may be coming from. I think it's worth discussing it, and I will now go and do just that
Post edited December 04, 2014 by P1na
I hope this "New Sale Starting Today!" thing is a joke.

I seriously do.
Is GOG going to sell playime too? If not, another sale is a too uninsteresting for me (and many others too). Should be there more time between sales and sequencial ones be of a different kind. Hmm, I like to just follow the promo too, instead of spending money (which I don´t have).
Post edited December 04, 2014 by tokisto