It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
GOG has been releasing more classics and major titles on Fridays this year than Thursdays, maybe they've been shifting to a new release schedule.

mechmouse: Beyond Blue should be here by now. the devs assured me the will release via gog, so whats going on?
Their Buy Now page still lists GOG and Switch coming later:
https://www.beyondbluegame.com/buy-now/
karnak1: We got Tales of Monkey Island back!
https://www.gog.com/game/tales_of_monkey_island

Great news for Guybrush Threepwood fans :)
Nice. I'd love Telltale's Wallace & Gromit to come here/back. I totally missed out on that one.
RoboPond: Nice. I'd love Telltale's Wallace & Gromit to come here/back. I totally missed out on that one.
Sadly it was an unplayable crashing mess, it should be a remake.
RoboPond: Nice. I'd love Telltale's Wallace & Gromit to come here/back. I totally missed out on that one.
Dogmaus: Sadly it was an unplayable crashing mess, it should be a remake.
The hell are you talking about? It's fantastic. Probably the best thing Telltale made. Funny, perfectly true to the Aardman animations, good puzzles and I experienced absolutely no technical issues.
Dogmaus: Sadly it was an unplayable crashing mess, it should be a remake.
Breja: The hell are you talking about? It's fantastic. Probably the best thing Telltale made. Funny, perfectly true to the Aardman animations, good puzzles and I experienced absolutely no technical issues.
Ok, it might be my personal bad experience.
Post edited June 26, 2020 by Dogmaus
Is it me or do we have a new low in new releases?
Oddeus: Is it me or do we have a new low in new releases?
I am with you...
Monster Train? Where the heck are you?
C'mon, I'm impatient, even though I don't have money right now...
Cmon GoG. Give us something good today. Like Skyrim.
Hm. Looks like this week peaked on Tuesday with Iron Harvest. >_>
Nergal01: Hm. Looks like this week peaked on Tuesday with Iron Harvest. >_>
Not only this week, unfortunately.
I've been following the store releases ever since this year started and GOG has been launching an average of a new game per work day (I'm not including demos or DLCs).
Unfortunately this average was broken since August started, and we're now only getting an average of 2 or 3 new games every week.
I'll be glad to see the Desperados III DLC / update coming in here today as it's already available on Steam. One of the best games I played in a long time and can't wait to play the new level.
I´d be satisfied with Arkham series. Just saying, gog.
Oddeus: I´d be satisfied with Arkham series. Just saying, gog.
If they get here somewhere, I hope they include Arkham Origins (although I'm not very confident).

I also was hoping that by now we'd already have Rage, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and Doom (2016).