It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So nothing for today ?
Yeah, where is it?
Oddeus: I´d be satisfied with Arkham series. Just saying, gog.
bluethief: If they get here somewhere, I hope they include Arkham Origins (although I'm not very confident).
+1
Oddeus: I´d be satisfied with Arkham series. Just saying, gog.
bluethief: If they get here somewhere, I hope they include Arkham Origins (although I'm not very confident).

I also was hoping that by now we'd already have Rage, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and Doom (2016).
indeed. would instabuy any and all of those.

i'd like the arkham series most though.
Rabble rabble rabble! Give me something to ruin my weekend plans, please!
personally I wouldn't expect anything major for some time after last week's epic releases, especially if some resources are being directed to actively monitoring issues and somewhat improving the MGS games here.
tfishell: personally I wouldn't expect anything major for some time after last week's epic releases, especially if some resources are being directed to actively monitoring issues and somewhat improving the MGS games here.
damn ur realist logic! *shakes fist*
tfishell: personally I wouldn't expect anything major for some time after last week's epic releases, especially if some resources are being directed to actively monitoring issues and somewhat improving the MGS games here.
Ha, funny choice of words there, perhaps today’s release is on Epic!
Asterix & Obelix XXL: Romastered released today on Steam, as it already got an entry here I expected it to be released here today as well... but that does not seem to be the case, no announcement and the store page is still Coming Soon.
Prah: Asterix & Obelix XXL: Romastered released today on Steam, as it already got an entry here I expected it to be released here today as well... but that does not seem to be the case, no announcement and the store page is still Coming Soon.
I got mail that it's on sale... One item on your wishlist is on sale and it's that game.... of course that's not true, but interesting nonetheless.
Are we gonna get a real GOG release today?
mqstout: Are we gonna get a real GOG release today?
Bah, fake bootlegs are all the rage now. =P
Is there like a Christmas special going on? Or just nothing new cause sale.
Yeah, after the end of the timed offers on the frontpage I hoped for something special, because it`s Christmas today. But nope.....
Mr.Mumbles: Bah, fake bootlegs are all the rage now. =P
Did i read RAGE ?