It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NOCTURNE!
I think I'll follow a certain blue's advice and play the games I own.
Getting worked up over 'oh my god, what's coming today?!' is just getting tiring.
micktiegs_8: Getting worked up over 'oh my god, what's coming today?!' is just getting tiring.
I salute you, pal. ;)
Epitaph666: NOCTURNE!
Don't you prefer the Blair Witch trilogy?
Star Vikings
Well THE SILVER CASE should be here on the 7th Oct.
Three games are listed on the twitch stream for today. We got Star Vikings, so I wonder what the other two games are?
astroclay: Three games are listed on the twitch stream for today. We got Star Vikings, so I wonder what the other two games are?
Silver Case
edit: forgot to read the person right above you...
What are you talking about by the way? There's one unknown which will be Silver Case (because it's megapieman), The other two are Turmoil and Butcher clearly written.
Post edited October 06, 2016 by micktiegs_8
astroclay: Three games are listed on the twitch stream for today. We got Star Vikings, so I wonder what the other two games are?
Star Prussians and Star Ottomans
Butcher and Turmoil.
So I fear, that Star Vikings is the only release for today.
tinyE: Star Prussians and Star Ottomans
Tiny Star Es?
Post edited October 06, 2016 by Maxvorstadt
It seems we got Worms Armagedon
tburger: It seems we got Worms Armagedon
Sadly you`re right. Not my cup of tea, but there are definitely people who will enjoy it.
tburger: It seems we got Worms Armagedon
Maxvorstadt: Sadly you`re right. Not my cup of tea, but there are definitely people who will enjoy it.
I just asked myself a question: why the hell I haven't played worms player vs player with my son yet :-)
Keep em coming Gog.
Epitaph666: NOCTURNE!
Strife.711: Don't you prefer the Blair Witch trilogy?
Now that you mention it, YES I PREFER IT!

OMG BWP:T NOW!