It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Metronomicon is here.
No classic releases today, huh?
OBLIVION!!!1111!
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVION!!!1111!
Well, I can settle for a classic post about a classic release today, at least. :)
Uuhhm.... let me take a pot shot :D.SWAT 4, and its expansion pack.Cheers
Post edited September 29, 2016 by deja65
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVION!!!1111!
emmm ....

Brains ?
Oh, sorry. I mean - OBLIVION !!!!
Matruchus: Well as much as I know Virgil is planning a gog release of his games sometime after Particle Fleet release. Which might still mean a couple of months though.
That's still nice to hear, thanks for the info ! :D
zeffyr: The Metronomicon is here.
Argh, another one of those dreaded rhythm games. I'll pass. :D
Post edited September 29, 2016 by Impaler26
Hmmm, I was hoping we'd see at least one good old game this week. But I guess we did get three last week, and from EA.
tfishell: Hmmm, I was hoping we'd see at least one good old game this week. But I guess we did get three last week, and from EA.
I always like seeing new games here, it's just that the releases this year are so utterly unappealing. Broforce, Paws, Firewatch and Ghost Of A Tale, that's pretty much it for me this year as far as indie games on gog are concerned.. Not only that, the prices are absurd too. Wuppo? Might have given it a shot at the $5.99 price point. At $15, not so much. The Metronomicon looks like it could make for a nice $2 IPhone app. Instead it's a $20 iPhone app. Now I mostly just try to make it to the next Thursday, because at least the classics mostly don't fall victim to gog's absurd "curation".
tfishell: Hmmm, I was hoping we'd see at least one good old game this week. But I guess we did get three last week, and from EA.
Eh.. we did get Cossacks 2, or is that not old enough to count? :P
Hybrid Wars :)
Busy release day today. Nothing that I want, but still.
adaliabooks: Eh.. we did get Cossacks 2, or is that not old enough to count? :P
Oh, I didn't notice the release date on that, even older than the EA titles.
What could it be!? :D